• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Shock, the person that made that rumour up was Nexus apparently. He has me blocked on twitter but supposedly he said it was from a hard copy of Lequipe that he was reading :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reckon we send him out on loan somewhere. Still think its likely we sign a CM, and hes already behind Xhaka/Ceballos/Elneny in the pecking order. Hopefully he has a good season and we can get some money next summer.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It was probably one of Dean’s “unconfirmed reports out of France” type tweets. ****ing weirdo.

Manberg

Predator
Oh dear. Another player weakening our selling position. Why does this only happen to us?

We’d be lucky to get £10mil now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom