• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | Sunday 1st November |16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who was your Man of the Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is this Old Trafford's away dressing room?

**** me...my old school's changing rooms looked better than that :lol:
There's air con units on the wall. Where did you go to school, Eton? :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

It just looks so ****ty...if you showed me that clip with no context, I would assume it was the dressing room from some preseason friendly against some nobodies in the conference league or something.

Manberg

Predator
Just noticed there’s an international break between the Villa and Leeds games. **** sake it’s going to kill our momentum again.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Just noticed there’s an international break between the Villa and Leeds games. **** sake it’s going to kill our momentum again.

Wonder how many players will catch COVD as well...

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Bro, I'm saying there were 2 shots on target each. That's a fact. End of story. I'm not sure what you're saying.
Im saying you said something, looked liek an idiot so now youre saying something else. Nobody was arguing shots on target. you were saying that Utd had as good chances as we did, so you probably didnt watch the match, continue on your stat attack posting not like I care. You can go back and check what you said yourself if youve had one beer too many.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

They're the most organically wealthy club on the planet and they can't sort central air? Eww. Methinks you ought to look at their Stadium Cost.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
ElxA09iXgAQC-x2

Cahill: "Listen Roy...you and Ole v Arteta and myself, next Sunday...HELL IN A CELL!"

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They made a new temporary changing room because of Covid so not everyone is jammed into the same closed space.

Yeah thought this was pretty well known stuff lol. Commentators have been banging on about segregated external changing areas for the last like 5 months

Reactions: A_G

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We probably could have won 3-4 nil today, tough to say we can't make the most of our opportunities the majority of the time still. A win is a win though & I'll take that anytime. I'm looking forward to reading United's match day forum now.

I know El Neny has been criticized badly in the past regularly by playing too slow when he first came but is it just me or is Arteta doing something about his game & improving him repidly? He was one of our top performers tonight we can't deny that, he showed plenty of energy right throughout the full game & is doing a few good quick passes, he made a good pass to Bellerin for him to cross to Auba when he nearly scored. He keeps these performances up I'm all for him to be a regular starter to partner Partey in the CM.

Chaoz_Enigma

I had no hope for a win mostly because of our record. And then I heard that Utd were looking for their first home win of the year and assumed Charity FC would turn up. This win was down to Arteta's tactics and the near perfect execution of them by the players. We had some decent chances but were pretty toothless up front, but what was most noticeable, was the fact Utd couldn't beat our press and constantly passed backwards. They had sone good moments but we were stoic. Post match, I have to give Carol massive respect for almost tipping Keane over the edge. In turn he was brutal. So many things that have been said about us was being said by Utd. You love to hear it COYG.
What did keane say about us??

Chaoz_Enigma

Tim Cahill was going on about how Arsenal and (his mate) Arteta have a plan and are putting it into place, to which Keane kept replying “They lost 3 games, Arteta is no messiah” etc.
What a pr**k!!!! Well to be honest our attacking stats is not that pretty either....But oh well, defense win the league after all. VAMOS ARTETA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom