• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
our players labeled as soft used to get CL knockout stages and challenge for the title. Lets just put this "pashun" nonsense to rest.
Yeah and then they used to lose it all by getting bullied by the big teams. Our captain famously cried on the pitch.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Totally disagree. Tired of timid players. This game is about of heart and character as well. Remember how Gallas wilted away at Birmingham? What about every time Pepe was clattered last season, none of our mob saying a word.

Have you never seen Bergkamp, one of the most gifted players ever to pull on the Arsenal shirt, give someone a sly stamp? I have, and it was a beautiful thing :lol:

A sly stamp during the match is payback that counts, but confronting a player after the match can only lead to brawl. It serves no purpose.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah and then they used to lose it all by getting bullied by the big teams. Our captain famously cried on the pitch.

At this stage, I’d take getting a shot against one of the big teams in the CL than get embarrassed by some team that recently got promoted from the Championship.

Although saying that, we’d get massacred in the CL in our current state. Don’t think we’d get out of the groups.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
At this stage, I’d take getting a shot against one of the big teams in the CL than get embarrassed by some team that recently got promoted from the Championship.

Although saying that, we’d get massacred in the CL in our current state. Don’t think we’d get out of the groups.
Rot's run deep and I don't know how or what it'll take to fix it.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
our players labeled as soft used to get CL knockout stages and challenge for the title. Lets just put this "pashun" nonsense to rest.

Love Tierneys, passion, aggression and fighting attitude. If you think these attributes all nonsense then fair enough, interesting that the two title-winning ex professional footballers in the Sky studio also loved it though.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Love Tierneys, passion, aggression and fighting attitude. If you think these attributes all nonsense then fair enough, interesting that the two title-winning ex professional footballers in the Sky studio also loved it though.
after the whistle I dont care... not here to watch boxing

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

We can’t even get into the groups.:lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I’m not a fan of Xhaka at all but I actually think he did the right thing. He wasn’t doing it to help Alioski.
No he wasn't. He is mates with him because apparently they're both have Swiss and Albanian heritage. But I guess that's more important than sticking up for your own teammate who's trying to stick up for another teammate.

Reactions: roz

sdotzdot

Established Member
On a brighter note, we are still heading in the right direction.

A few fantastic young talents in cb and attack, finally have a top class midfielder, our defensive structure and overall solidity has vastly improved from the consistent **** show we’ve had to endure for so many years I have lost count.

Keep your expectations low for this season imo, but the long term outlook is on a positive trend.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Youre describing Wengers style here. Think were just gonna have to accept this is Artetas way while he his here. Plenty of managers talk straight and dont cover for their players in the post match interview. But I agree, Arteta looks like he is spitting blood here. Pepe should take an uber home.

TBF The guy didn't boot him into orbit and theres been no reports of anything unacceptable being said. I just cant fathom what Pepe was thinking of.
The best managers like Wenger, Pep, Klopp always defend their players in public or don’t comment. Then deal with stuff in private. Criticising players in public is born out of frustration, and cost Mourinho his job at Chelsea. Nothing good comes of it.

Manberg

Predator
The best managers like Wenger, Pep, Klopp always defend their players in public or don’t comment. Then deal with stuff in private. Criticising players in public is born out of frustration, and cost Mourinho his job at Chelsea. Nothing good comes of it.

To be fair, Mourinho openly criticised his players not long ago in that Europa game when he said he wanted to sub all his players at half time. They are now top of the league.

There’s no one answer fits all argument. Different players and different personalities need to be handled differently. Arteta knows this he spoke about it when he came in. He didn’t go overboard in his criticism of Pepe he just said it was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom