• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Never said anything about tierney sweetie.

dont do those weasel words and try to twist stuff and make sly remarks. Talk straight.

I didnt appreciate someone having a go at Xhaka who came off after a hard well fought 90 minutes, by using pashun as an excuse for a divisive hate agenda. Xhaka used to get red carded for fun by the bent referees when he came here...and he understands that there is no point giving them another excuse to stick it in.

I have no idea what you're banging on about matey. Enjoy your Sunday. COYG!

Manberg

Predator
Yep, that’s true and he couldn’t manager two consecutive years in the top 4 let alone 20, with all United’s money. And got sacked again.

Plenty of time for him to **** up at Sp**s, even with Kane playing out of his skin and Bale joining.

Hope so. Sp**s players are something else though. I question the lack of ambition by top players in Son and Kane. No trophies but happy to stay despite being in their primes. Not getting paid anywhere near our big earners either. Still playing out of their shins. Makes no sense.

Trofton

It upsets the squad when players get openly criticised. They all downed tools at Chelsea for Mourinho.
They can’t down tools they don’t know how to use them in this squad? If you think people won’t play because he criticised pepe youre having a laugh

Last edited:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Ncuag68.png

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Never said anything about tierney sweetie.

dont do those weasel words and try to twist stuff and make sly remarks. Talk straight.

I didnt appreciate someone having a go at Xhaka who came off after a hard well fought 90 minutes, by using pashun as an excuse for a divisive hate agenda. Xhaka used to get red carded for fun by the bent referees when he came here...and he understands that there is no point giving them another excuse to stick it in.
Yeah, he's got 2 red cards in his entire Arsenal career. Red cards for fun apparently

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

They've been giving those all season. Ball to arm but arm moves and stops a shot which was on target.

We may not have desreved it, but it was a penalty.
The refereeing, the rules themselves and VAR are a complete joke. He blocked the on target shot with his elbow away from how body. No penalty given and I for the life of me don’t understand why.

Pepe’s head moves slowly against the head of the Leeds player barely touching him and gets a red card. That is then a red and Pickford’s season ending challenge tearing up VVD’s knee doesn’t even warrant a yellow.

It is all just so random and the punishments jotted out make no sense.

Saka gets the studs straight on his knee and needs to be subbed and nothing. Just ****ing unbelievable! :mad:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I

Its not about danger it’s about intent

Ok, and does it look like Pepe intended to hurt him? No. He was just giving him an ear-full. The difference for the red was that he tucked his chin. It wasn't a "headbutt" as people are calling it. It was clear as day on VAR. But, I agree that the current rule is to be interpreted that way.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
0-0 against Leeds is not a horrible result in itself. But i have gathered from u lot and twitter that the offensive plays still goes non-existent. That is a big worry

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
0-0 against Leeds is not a horrible result in itself. But i have gathered from u lot and twitter that the offensive plays still goes non-existent. That is a big worry
It really is though. They concede for fun and we created 1 real chance that we didn't put away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom