• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 170,186

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mourinho tactics. 11 players in the box, hope two exceptional players get a half chance on a break.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nonsense I'm afraid. Mourinho is a winner and that prick Levy has been slowly building up Sp**s to be a real force for years now.

Mark this ****ing post them.

They will end up with nothing, and Mourinho will be on thin ice this time next season.

Dont over estimate Sp**s and their ability to squeeze out something major this year, just dont.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think this game is the biggest proof we've had that the quality in our team is not good enough. Bellerin getting into excellent positions and fluffing it. Xhaka fluffing it... laca not a natural 10 but you can see the improvement from overall play.

Only thing Mikel has done badly today is start Xhaka which is a shocking decision.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Sack the Spanish Fraud.

Bring in Poch, don't let arteta ride the wave of 1 cup win. He's been shocking since start of the season,

Get ready for some more awesome excuses, ****ing done with him.

argon__

I can see 7
We havent even that bad today. We got done with what these assholes do. Their two goals are quite cruel imo.

People need to stop overeacting. We were much worse last week.

Except this is exactly how Mourinho wanted it to play out. We played right into his tactics. Honestely, I can see us losing by more than two goals today if they had decided to have a go at us.

Maybe, I'm being pessimistic, but I don't think we've been good today. I don't see much improvement apart from a handful of good crosses from Tierney. If we don't beat Burnley, I can see us heading for 7 straight losses (worst case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom