• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
giphy.gif
I will find you and I will give you dirty looks for a few minutes.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I just fill with pride watching Saka play football. He’s awesome. He can do just about everything. Now adding goals to his game? Just when you thought you couldn’t love him anymore :lol:.
even if we ended up midtable and winning nothing by the end of the season, the period is a success because of him.

It's being like what? 20 years since we produce such a massive talent from our academy.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Btw did anyone see Mari out sprint Marcus Edwards and he's got wheels you know.

nas7232

More than happy to admit I never saw this level of performance coming from Laca. But we played Auba-Özil-Pepe behind him for a lot last season and he still looked woeful, so I think it's a bit simplistic to stay ESR has made a different, unless you're saying he and Saka are better than Özil and Pepe. Tho I'm more than willing to go along with that tbh.
Both Saka and ESR are superior to Pepe. Pepe just looks good because he is 72 mil. Iwobi was gash aswell but we were not clouded by a high price tag. Dribbling past a few players and the occasional left footed curler doesn't cut it at this level

Jack badmon

We are trying to build a great team. I call it as I see it. Bellerin was poor. Just because we are winning doesn’t give him a pass. Watch the game. The full game.

I hear what you saying. Bellerin has been poor however I’ll allow it at this stage in the game as the good has outweighed the bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom