• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Partey will start. Aubameyang and Lacazette will start. Tierney will miss out. Esr starts and Saka starts. Xhaka starts. Cedric will play right back and Bellerin will be at left back. That's my guess.

Cedric can play LB anyway, so why move Bellerin? I think Tierney will start anyway.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Surely we will see a left footer on the left after last week?

I can't see us losing anyways.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I don't know for certain, obviously...but I am convinced Freddie and Arteta didn't like eachother.

So you went from "Clear as day" to "I dont know for certain". That remind me of Hairsprays worst moments.

Freddie has questioned the decision to not use Özil at all but he has made it clear that he doesnt know why the situation developed the way it did.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

3 points here are crucial. The next 7 games could see us spiral into another nightmarish run towards the lower half of the table.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

FB2-C78-D7-3-C07-452-A-BBE3-CA57-E89670-F5.jpg

Hopefully see this tonight.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

nope still recovering from covid aftermath he light training seem it hit him hard.

He had a calf injury. It's not only about covid although he tested positive for it and that has affected his recovery to training in normal span.

"Newcastle manager Steve Bruce has confirmed that Allan Saint-Maximin is set to return to training in the next 24 hours, as reported by the Chronicle Live.

The French winger has not featured for the Magpies since November. He has required extra time to recover after testing positive for coronavirus, whilst he has also been battling with a calf injury."

https://www.thefocus.news/football/allan-saint-maximin/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom