• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Arsenal 1 - 2 Manchester City | Saturday 1st January | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Talking of kids mate , you should probably go check on yours , you’ve literally been on here all day you sad ****
I have no kids, I chose not to as I got a bit of an anger management issue. Got dogs though that need a walk, and my fat ass needs one more

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Delusional, insane stuff. Clear Pen, the officials did not cost us the match our manager and Xhaka did. City will laugh in our face that they played their worst match in 2 and a half months and still beat us at home, they should laugh at us. Losers deserve to be laughed at, losers cry about non existent ref conspiracies and moral victories. There are no moral victories in football just wins, draws and bitter defeat.
Have Arteta and Xhaka shagged your wife or something?

Get some therapy, man :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Have Arteta and Xhaka shagged your wife or something?

Get some therapy, man :lol:
I got a much younger gf no wife thankfully, I live in Portland Oregon metro area so unlikely. But in a legal side note if I was to walk in on them giving it to her this being America I’d be fully entitled to yell I feel threatened and unleash with my .357 magnum. Note to myself, marry my gf, and invite Xhaka to Portland all expenses paid.

Gunner Matt

Guys, i feel with you and its definitely making us feel mad listening to these imbeciles of the narrative repeating media. They know nothing but numbers and results and act like robots accordingly.
Dont let the need to read and spend time with the game after the game (that i have too) let you get down.
Most important arent the lost/stolen points,
isnt the injustice itself,
isnt the moronic reaction to the injustice which makes you feel not seen,
its the amazing 55mins we played as an intelligent team and the 30mins of mentally strong defending as a team.
This now is already going our way.
This wasnt a one of Performance. Its the point where we're at in our development as a young team coming together over the last year but more so the last 6games.
We will be happy. We have a complete Team
Finally
Again
100%... The way the match played out yesterday ruined my day, but we are on to the next game now and there are loads of positives from that game that we can continue to build on. Realistically, no matter how much it affects us, nothing is going to change the result now, but I feel there needs to be repercussions for those officials who made mistakes or some explanations if not.

After the penalty decision we nearly immediately hit back, which just goes to show the character of the team at the moment, but the red card completely destroyed our momentum and trying to play against City with 11 men is hard enough, but 10 men it was always going to be either a draw or a loss unfortunately. The way City have played this year, if we can give them a game like that then who knows what we can push on to achieve the rest of this year, with as you say, a young team that are getting better all the time!

Why

Always Me ?
So The ref was the guy who didn't give a red when Tomiyasu's head was stamped on a few games back?

Putting this down to Stuart Atwell is ****e. Honestly him impeding Martinelli and the Pens, the poor carding and the fact he lost the game completely at one point.

This is on him. The boys played well, no Arteta hate from me on this performance. Just the ref being useless. Needs another 4yr ban

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The fact that a 2-1 defeat to the best team in Europe hurts this much is good sign. In the past, we'd get steamrolled and we'd all come here, laugh and meme about it. Maybe now this is a lesson that moving forward, no game is free hit.
On a side note, fecking hate city.

Almost every one in that team has a punchable face.

On the matter of VAR:

1) if the referee can only be shown to be wrong by slowing the recording down it can not be a clear and obvious error

2) slow motion shows it to be a penalty

3) the referee's decision not to give a penalty stands

Discuss.

Farzad Stoned

Read his posting on the Sp**s thread - absolute nonsense! Claims Sp**s are infront of us in the league and then starts another rant about Xhaka. His hatred for the man is unhealthy and borderline obsession. :lol:
I said Sp**s is better positioned in table than us, you disagree? We got a one point lead that is soon to evaporate in WHL most likely, and they got two matches in hand. Whose position is better?

Farzad Stoned

The question I’m curious to ask is how young is “much younger gf”

With AM you can only assume the worst.
She is 23 years old if you must know. So the Positive Nazis are after me insinuating I am Pedo because I don’t get excited for blown opportunities because the players tried really hard. You guys be positive if you like and let me enjoy my rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom