• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Chavs 2 - 4 Arsenal | Wednesday 20th April | KO: 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The question is, do you want it? :lol:

BNJR.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We can easily be fun going forward if the club make the 2 right CF signings ESR Saka are goal scorers too without too much pressure on them to be the difference maker it'll free them more. Let's hope we make the right one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was worried about James today because he been very good lately thankfully even him chose the right day to be non factor. Mount also was so s**t.

Mendy is really bad too lately 4 shots 4 goals conceded he ball playing ability is getting worse.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
That penalty call, the ****housery from Saka :lol: Literally just grabs a hold of Azpilicueta's arm and falls down, making it looks like he's being held from a different angle. It's against Chelsea, so I love it, but **** me :lol: Was literally joking with a mate yesterday about how it'd be the most Arteta Arsenal thing ever to go on a losing streak against dross and then win away againt Chelsea, and here we are.

Was it Xhaka who ****ing nutmegged a Chelsea player on the edge of the ****ing box to get the ball out of defense and start a counter for your 2nd goal? :lol: One of the most ridiculous decision I've seen on a football pitch and it paid off, unreal stuff.

Congrats on the win lads. I've given up on top 4 with our injuries etc. so I'd much rather see you lot get it than Spuds and Man Utd.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Switched from Brighton-City at halftime when I saw it was 2-2. How was the first half? Second wasn’t hugely inspiring but nice to see us set up a bit different tactically, even though we sort of have a habit to do so vs top teams. Chelsea were really bad from what I saw. Played like we usually do

Btw, Cucurella is fire and needed at LB. played LCB the first half at least without making a fool of himself. Off to wishlist him for the 4th time this season now.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Where’s @Rasmi ? My “overrated” Starboys were cooking tonight.

I was thinking the same thing when Saka took that penalty. You can see from his face how much he wanted to score against the ****. Didn’t Chabolah talk nonsense on ESR earlier in the season? I’m afraid Arsenal vs Chelsea will be the new Bloods vs Crips.

Saka vs CHO
ESR vs Mount
James vs Norton-Cuffy
Balogun vs Broja
Hutchinson vs Vale

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
That penalty call, the ****housery from Saka :lol: Literally just grabs a hold of Azpilicueta's arm and falls down, making it looks like he's being held from a different angle. It's against Chelsea, so I love it, but **** me :lol: Was literally joking with a mate yesterday about how it'd be the most Arteta Arsenal thing ever to go on a losing streak against dross and then win away againt Chelsea, and here we are.

Was it Xhaka who ****ing nutmegged a Chelsea player on the edge of the ****ing box to get the ball out of defense and start a counter for your 2nd goal? :lol: One of the most ridiculous decision I've seen on a football pitch and it paid off, unreal stuff.

Congrats on the win lads. I've given up on top 4 with our injuries etc. so I'd much rather see you lot get it than Spuds and Man Utd.
Always great to rob the chavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom