• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Chavs 2 - 4 Arsenal | Wednesday 20th April | KO: 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Was it Xhaka who ****ing nutmegged a Chelsea player on the edge of the ****ing box to get the ball out of defense and start a counter for your 2nd goal? :lol: One of the most ridiculous decision I've seen on a football pitch and it paid off, unreal stuff.
Pure 100% Xhaka! He just doesn't care! Xhaka does what Xhaka wants!

happy premier league GIF by BT Sport

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

On the Saka penalty. Yes, Saka held on to the arm somewhat but the Chelsea player put both arms around him and bundled into Saka in the first stage of the incident. Can easily see it be given against us so will not apply different rules to our opposition. Regardless, we had the game won already anyhow!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Where’s @Rasmi ? My “overrated” Starboys were cooking tonight.

I was thinking the same thing when Saka took that penalty. You can see from his face how much he wanted to score against the ****. Didn’t Chabolah talk nonsense on ESR earlier in the season? I’m afraid Arsenal vs Chelsea will be the new Bloods vs Crips.

Saka vs CHO
ESR vs Mount
James vs Norton-Cuffy
Balogun vs Broja
Hutchinson vs Vale
Let’s beat the notes and West Ham. Let’s get 4th then we can talk

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
He been not really that good for a while now specially at home. Loftus-cheek was very good in fa cup semi final
Today he was very poor... But in general Chelsea looked poorly. But I think is some similar effect it happens to us when we play against low block defensive teams. We look bad attacking with possession and controlling the game. This match we were a little bit lucky and parked the bus. That's how our best results have come under Arteta.

Let's play Aubamawang

It's ironic because most would say that Chelsea's "fans" let the country down with their pro-Russian sentiment and continuing efforts to breed more of their despicable kind.

But on topic, what a performance on the counter. I think it benefits us more with the players we have to play on the counter as we tend to play with less guile when we control matches.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

:lol: Werner goal was perfectly legit but most of ours were own goals?
German coaches are the worst losers around. Klopp and Tuchel come out with some of the worst excuses you’ll find after a loss. Then you have Ralf talking about scrapping the league cup and needing a winter break after 5 days of being a PL coach.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
:lol: Werner goal was perfectly legit but most of ours were own goals?
I think people in general make too much of a deal of our goals coming from their mistakes, imo only the penalty qualifies.

Nketiah showed some immense instincts for both goals. On the first he was nearly caught up and it was still an awkward position to beat Mendy from. On the second they made a mess of it, but it was still 2 on 1 and Nketiah managed to find the perfect moment to put his foot in.

Werner or (current) Lukaku would have scored neither of these goals.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Had the time to watch the games against Southampton, Brighton and Crystal Palace, but had to miss this match. Of course they choose to turn up today, glad they did but sad I missed it.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Pure 100% Xhaka! He just doesn't care! Xhaka does what Xhaka wants!

happy premier league GIF by BT Sport

We live in Xhaka's world, that's the way it is, just like he hinted it on his last idgaf interview :lol:

German coaches are the worst losers around. Klopp and Tuchel come out with some of the worst excuses you’ll find after a loss. Then you have Ralf talking about scrapping the league cup and needing a winter break after 5 days of being a PL coach.
@Toby Andrl and @jones look away

And then Hassenhutl crying after he beat Klopp :)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Elneny was pretty good in midfield. Very under rated player, both by fans and Mikel. OK it was a game of a trillion mistakes, but our counters were fast and that contributed to their errors somewhat.

Chelsea looked tired and we looked like a team that had only been playing once a week. Saka and ESR saving Mikel's bacon, yet again, both immense.

Am not 100% convinced. Chelsea defenders gave us almost two free goals + a penalty so the attack isn't solid. But the players had the desire to win which was great to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom