• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Chavs 2 - 4 Arsenal | Wednesday 20th April | KO: 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

Great game tonight. But i’m not sure if it was us that were good, or if it was Chelski that was poor.
We should have been down like 4-0 after 25mins, could not string 2 passes together and gave the ball away in transition like 10x.
Infuriating to watch.

We are a broken team without Partey.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We should have been down like 4-0 after 25mins, could not string 2 passes together and gave the ball away in transition like 10x.
Infuriating to watch.

We are a broken team without Partey.

4-0? You’re having a laugh. We didn’t start the strongest but that’s such an exaggeration. It was a sloppy start for both teams tbh. Had we picked better passes during counters we could’ve been a couple up ourselves.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Loved the pen from Saka, about time we started learning some dark arts like that. Never a pen but then again that's the only reason we got it, trust that useless fat ****ing slug Moss to mess that call up. Not like the rent boys can complain, Mount should've been off and Azpilicueta stopped a dangerous attack by going down from a soft header the ****ing prick.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fairplay to the defenders for not allowing Lukaku to look like a footballer last night, since 2016 it's been our specialty to make crap forwards look competent.

Hopefully we are putting an end to that.

Riou

Rory kept going on about this being Chelsea's b team.

Yeah mate, Arsenal having their 2 first choice fullbacks out, having to move one of our CBs out of position, no Partey and ****ing Eddie scoring a brace at your ground.

Just take the defeat, you little bellend :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I need to find that Ole cycle meme I posted ages ago because it’s actually uncanny. 😂

5m68a564prw71.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rory kept going on about this being Chelsea's b team.

Yeah mate, Arsenal having their 2 first choice fullbacks out, having to move one of our CBs out of position, no Partey and ****ing Eddie scoring a brace at your ground.

Just take the defeat, you little bellend :lol:

Can’t stand Tory Jennings.

Little EDL scummer.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

It feels great to finally have a win again! Three losses on the bounce was soul crushing when we were in the driving seat for fourth. To beat Chelsea at the their half empty stadium is just so sweet. Their players fighting with their fans. Tuchel being the absolute poor loser **** he is in the post match interview. All this makes waking up the morning after so sweet. Just love it!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Typical derby, but i think the standard was very low Chelsea and us were all over the place. I am happy with the 3 points because hopefully Sp**s will crumble.

Also didnt understood the tactics from Tuchel tbf, playing a high line with the pace we have? I know the goals were cheap but i take the win tbf.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Typical derby, but i think the standard was very low Chelsea and us were all over the place. I am happy with the 3 points because hopefully Sp**s will crumble.

Also didnt understood the tactics from Tuchel tbf, playing a high line with the pace we have? I know the goals were cheap but i take the win tbf.
It was game of mistakes I'm glad we just take advantage we looked yesterday team who lacked confidence specially the 1st half too many mistakes we msde. Tuchel tactics were clear to press us high and he was successful his pressing lead us to concede tow goals but his defense let him down big time 11 goals conceded at Stamford Bridge last 3 games is no joke.

Riou

Love the celebrations here...

...cuts away, before the Saka/Gabriel dance...still not sure what that is, tbh.

It's kinda like the little cele Mert and Theo used to do together, only much worse :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Love the celebrations here...

...cuts away, before the Saka/Gabriel dance...still not sure what that is, tbh.

It's kinda like the little cele Mert and Theo used to do together, only much worse :lol:
Had to turn over when I saw them doing that pathetic little dance.

Cringeworthy lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom