• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,318
  • Views 155,261

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Saliba and Saka

text sign GIF
I'm confident Saka will sign. We'll be in a tricky situation with Saliba if he goes to the world cup without renewing because there's going to be a lot of major suitors and he'll only have 18 months left on his deal.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
a bit unfair, he is a senior player that is very professional and highly regarded around the club, he speaks fluent Portuguese Spanish, and English and he is a great example for younger players.
On the pitch he is not bad, he can more than comfortably fit in a team like ours getting like 15-20 games next season. if he gets more than that then no.

He’s terrible. If he gets 15-20 games that’s a disaster. He could cost us all those games. He’s so lax in possession, can never pick up his man, lacks recovery pace and his crossing is God awful.

As a person he’s fantastic to have around the club- model pro and always encouraging others. As a player he’s finished.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm confident Saka will sign. We'll be in a tricky situation with Saliba if he goes to the world cup without renewing because there's going to be a lot of major suitors and he'll only have 18 months left on his deal.
Saliba will start lot here. The way Arteta used him this pre season its proved that. I understand he might wait to see how this season goes but i hope we can convince him

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Jesus is so good technically he’s going to turn so many of the points where our attacks would usually break down into promising attacks.

Saka needs to work on getting his shot off quickly and early. It’s hard for him with no overlapping runner.

Yeah Saka seems to take too long to get his shots off and set his body shape. Henry and Wrighty were so good at this technique.

BIoodBrother

Open that Palace Thread. Theyre currently playing and Olise is not in the squad. Other than that quite a good line up with Guehi Zaha and Eze all starting.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He’s terrible. If he gets 15-20 games that’s a disaster. He could cost us all those games. He’s so lax in possession, can never pick up his man, lacks recovery pace and his crossing is God awful.

As a person he’s fantastic to have around the club- model pro and always encouraging others. As a player he’s finished.
Agree to disagree there, but well.
For sure I don't want to see him cover as an LB.
As an RB if something happens to one of Tomi or White then yes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why did Sevilla protest that obvious pen so much?

Guys, it's a friendly, not the FA Cup/Copa Del Rey...one of them gestured to the ref to check VAR 🤣

Slug457

Lol. Disrespecting other countries. I’m guessing you’re a Brexiteer.
I assumed that post is sarcasm as surely nobody would try to prove a point by using a meaningless friendly in which the team we are playing have barely even started their pre-season, literally have a game early tomorrow and hence are jogging around to preserve energy :lol:

If we smash them in Europe then... ah wait, their CL :eyess:

Slug457

Saliba is so damn good. We’ll have a real problem when Tomi is fit and Benjamin “50m pounds” White needs to be benched.
He should of been benched for Holding at the end of the last season, his own goal antics V Newcastle and other poor performances cost us dearly. Saliba is way way clear :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This design of the Emirates Cup is so bad...

FY66mjhWQAALIB6

...looks like Saka is scanning for the nearest bin to put it in.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Excellent preseason, and a decent argument that we "won the transfer window" can be made.

That's usually bad news to our actual season though

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom