• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,318
  • Views 154,755

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This design of the Emirates Cup is so bad...

FY66mjhWQAALIB6

...looks like Saka is scanning for the nearest bin to put it in.
looks like it was made by 4 year olds out of cardboard and shiny paper in 1985.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
looks like it was made by 4 year olds out of cardboard and shiny paper in 1985.

If they could re-design it, in a Shield-like shape...then we would be onto something special!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If they could re-design it, in a Shield-like shape...then we would be onto something special!
Or designed it as if it should be held aloft without the risk of it slipping out your hands, leaving you Schumacher'd. They went hard for the retro look but ended up with an emoji. Absolute jokes.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Gotta just throw the bag at @Yousif Arsenal - whatever the man wants we should pay him. Most important signing that AM can make this season.
I'm inclined to disagree here. Having shown a lot of faith in him if he decides to go then so be it. We are AM and we will find another poster, a better poster.

As far as I'm concerned, he has our offer on the table, he either takes it or he leaves. We've even got some new posters coming up the ranks who I think have shown the ability to surpass him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thought Zinchenko showed us what we’ve been missing since Monreal left. Give me somebody who doesn’t just hoof it under pressure over a kick and run merchant all day long.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I'm inclined to disagree here. Having shown a lot of faith in him if he decides to go then so be it. We are AM and we will find another poster, a better poster.

As far as I'm concerned, he has our offer on the table, he either takes it or he leaves. We've even got some new posters coming up the ranks who I think have shown the ability to surpass him.
Think about him taking all those lightning quick transfer links to Goonersworld or some skanky Arsenal Reddit. Nah, it would break my heart to see Yousif sign for a rival. Hopefully these rumours are untrue 🤣

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom