• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,318
  • Views 155,265

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was more interested in how we did against a low block and I think we’ll do pretty good if Jesus and Ødegaard remain fit and consistent.

Feel like we’re wasting Saka a bit but he still makes a positive impact just by attracting defenders.

Gabi M did well with two assists but this season we need to see more from him, starting LW at a club going for the CL football requires him to push on.

Saliba though, wow.
If only Martinelli improve his final 3rd decision it'll be very good for us he still make it difficult for himself.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This is not true please ffs :lol:. Turkey? He can go to Harley Street and have the best in the world. Turkey uses hairs from a dogs balls because they say it works better.
Turkey is best place to do that most bald footballers go there

Ind0Gunnerz

I think Tomi's injury is a blessing in disguise to get Saliba introduced to the team faster as it made Ben White shifted to the right. When Tomi returns, don't think White can automatically grab the CB role if Saliba keeps on performing like in preseason.

If Tomi was fit, I have a feeling that Arteta will persist with White-Gabriel partnership

Moviegooner

What a performance. That first half, especially the first 30 min, we destroyed Sevillia. The attacking football is a new level. Jesus looks as he played for us for years. Ødegaard, Saka Martinelli completed that fantastic four. Saliba again superb. Didn't make one mistake, strong, sharp on the ball. Xhaka and Partey really good. Xhaka is soo underrated. So glad he's staying. Partey looks to get better and better. It may be pre season but it's the last pre season game and when you destroy a top 4 la Liga team, you're absolutely ready for the season. Bring on Palace!!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Saliba and Saka

text sign GIF

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Did they transplant hair away away from Gabriel's head onto somebody else's head? Wow.
Looks like he's at the early stages where the grafts take like 3 months to start growing back. He'll have a full head of hair by the WC.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good to see the players enjoying themselves today.

Even from the cup we won in 2020, this is pretty much a new team, barely anyone from that day left now.

So it's nice they they won a few "trophies" this past week, need them to remember that feeling, as winning is what should be expected at this great club...it's their time to step up and write their history.

Sort of like... "This is what silverware feels like, now go out there this season and win a proper cup" ...hopefully a Europa League 🙏

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
All in all really exciting team we got 3 quality center backs the new signings started very well. Only remaining is adding winger and midfielder

I think the midfielder is dependant on Torreira leaving. Most likely will be Tielemans but the longer the window goes the better bargaining position we are in especially he'll be a free agent next summer. I don't think we need another winger unless a fantastic opportunity presents itself that is too good to turn down ie Leroy Sane and of course either of Pepe or Nelson will be sacrificed.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom