• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 0 Everton | Wednesday, March 1 | KO: 19:45 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

B6g6d0ICcAANTeT.jpg

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Fantastic result and the ability to make subs with 20 minutes to go and not being 1 lucky goal away from dropping points.

Martinelli answering his critics in the best way possible. Partey coming on and showing his class. The front 3 all contributing and Eddie coming of the bench to do the same.

Exactly what we needed.

Onto the weekends match and more of the same.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Presenting, our group of MUGS from the Everton game. A pity they went missing as soon as Saka scored, but Im sure they'll show up again next matchday and dazzle us with their magic again.

Congrats folks, well deserved.

I love how one dimensional Arteta is in his tactics. He learned nothing from previous game. No wonder he has shocking record vs Dyche.

We in for a long day. Didnt change much from last game. Little naive.

Our attacks are pathetic lol... too easy for Everton this

this won't go well today. dangerous counter.

Man ode just gets moved.

Bring in partey* take out ode. Always does bad against these sorta teams

0 shots on target. Xgoals 0.01. Dyche really has Artetas number

This has been a 0/10 from ode. Getting man handled.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As soon as we scored and they had to actually try and attack us, you knew it was over.

Great and historic club is Everton, but this current batch of players (and manager) they have are just toilet compared to ours...they are lucky that there are a few very poor sides at the bottom this season, otherwise they would be certs for relegation.

Proper Arsenal team this, lovely stuff!

Malky

Established Member
Love seeing the Arsenal smack up a Dyche team. 4 scored, beautiful football played and Jesus is back in full training - we’re cooking!!
Hope Dyche gets relegated!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Seriously, we’re going to be found out if not this season then the next; move Zinny to mf either as a 6 with TP in a double pivot or as an 8 in attack. Smith-Rowe explodes as an inverted winger and KT holds to width.

Attacking
GJ
KT ESR MO BS
OZ TP BW
GM WS
AR

Defending in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 depending on opposition
Sure, the system and not his brittle body.

bergholt

Next few league games

- Home vs 19th
- Away vs 7th
- Home vs 12th
- Home vs 17th
- Away vs 6th
- Away vs 16th
- Home vs 20th
- Away vs 2nd
- Home vs 10th

In the next seven games we have 4 of the bottom 5 (just beat the other one comfortably). There's a lot of points available here before Man City if we're ready to take them.

Artemis

If anyone wants to know why Nketiah has been benched, Saka scored from the SAME POSITION that Nketiah missed from at Goodison Park.

Nketiah needs to get sharper - and fast. We can't afford to carry dead weight in this Title hunt.

One thing I love about Arteta is that it's now crystal clear how far he really wants to take Arsenal. Has no patience with underperformance/lack of fitness. He's now ruthless in his rotation.

Underperforming? Out.
Not fully fit? Not starting.

I also hate to say this but he's also elevated our fitness levels beyond anything Wenger has achieved. It's hard to believe what I'm seeing at times. This is no longer the Arsenal that plays beautiful football but gasses out towards the end of games.

Just like against Man United, just like against Liverpool, just like against Aston Villa, Arteta has built a relentless passing machine capable of churning out chance after chance even towards the end of games.

We don't just pass teams off the pitch - we also run them into the ground. What chance do other teams have?

I'm looking forward to how far we go in the Champions League next year. I think we can go all the way, can't see anyone that can stop us. We just need to back the manager.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
If anyone wants to know why Nketiah has been benched, Saka scored from the SAME POSITION that Nketiah missed from at Goodison Park.

Nketiah needs to get sharper - and fast. We can't afford to carry dead weight in this Title hunt.

One thing I love about Arteta is that it's now crystal clear how far he really wants to take Arsenal. Has no patience with underperformance/lack of fitness. He's now ruthless in his rotation.

Underperforming? Out.
Not fully fit? Not starting.

I also hate to say this but he's also elevated our fitness levels beyond anything Wenger has achieved. It's hard to believe what I'm seeing at times. This is no longer the Arsenal that plays beautiful football but gasses out towards the end of games.

Just like against Man United, just like against Liverpool, just like against Aston Villa, Arteta has built a relentless passing machine capable of churning out chance after chance even towards the end of games.

We don't just pass teams off the pitch - we also run them into the ground. What chance do other teams have?

I'm looking forward to how far we go in the Champions League next year. For the first time EVER as an Arsenal fan, I don't fear any team in Europe. I think we can go all the way.

Agreed 💯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom