• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UCL Group Stage: Arsenal 4 - 0 PSV Eindhoven | Wednesday 20th September | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal.jpg

The champions league is baaaaaaaaaaack!

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 PSV

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
False 9 is our only hope for him really. If he was only able to score ffs
I believe with his minutes ESR and Nelson would produce more goals, how could they not you see how this team creates chances in full flow. But he was a physical presence and target man today so it is better than nothing

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
All done. Performance could have been better but the result is perfect. Well done the lads and same scoreline on Sunday please.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We are the mighty arsenal
Hear our sing or song
We’re ruled by handsome Spaniard
We’re gonna party all night long

🎶

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Nice victory that. Some entertaining play and great goals. Perfect way to head into the weekend.

Glad to get the clean sheet as well. On another night we might've conceded a cheap one, particularly in the first half, so happy that we kept the concentration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom