• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UCL Group Stage: Arsenal 4 - 0 PSV Eindhoven | Wednesday 20th September | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal.jpg

The champions league is baaaaaaaaaaack!

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 PSV

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

That’s a nice win to go into the NLD with.

I think that at the start of the season playing twice a week gets you much sharper quicker. But obviously hinders towards the back end of the season unless you have a quality squad.

So in that essence I think we probably go out all guns blazing against the spuds.

We need a big win there.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Yeah, the LCM spot still feels like patchwork. We just don't seem to have the right player for it. We lost something there with Xhaka.

It’s because we don’t have any natural central midfielders. We’ve got a bunch of defensive and attacking midfielders but nothing in between.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sounds like Ødegaard is getting interviewed by my boy @Trilly , delighted you have made it mate 👊

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
3 more wins and we qualifying 1st here not sure the psv Sevilla or lens will go past 10 points in group. We need to get wins in next tow and just make it less stressful

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I reckon we can exploit Bayern's poor defence if we draw them in the knockouts, feel we can beat them to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom