• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: AFC Bournemouth 0 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 30th September | KO: 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_bournemouth-blog.jpg

Prediction
Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah but I don't want Liverpool to win again ffs
Neither do I but I would want a Putin/Hitler XI to win if they're playing the Spuds. The only team I want them taking points off of is City.

Legend14

Established Member
Ball was moving fast when Eddie and Havertz came off. Our attack improved immensely. ESR plays football fast and is always positive.

Someone tell Arteta he does not have to force it when it is not working.

Those ratings aren't commensurate with a 4-0 away win :lol:

5 is a perfect job in my system. 6-7 is something more than I expected. 8-9 is an extraordinary performance.

When I was teaching laboratory chemistry there was this girl who did everything perfectly, all his 14 projects were perfect and she wrote even better reports than I ever did. I wanted to give her 10 but I learned 10 is not allowed. What they said is that there is no one out there that can get 10 in anything.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
On our game
Rasmus pass it too. Team likes to make all the wrong decisions

Lucky goal. Their opening goal last week was fluky as feck too. Can we have some of their luck please.

Arsenal are going to break the PL penalty record at this rate.
Pleased they let Havertz have that. I don't want him to pull up trees at Arsenal but the flak he's been getting is harsh.

On their game

At least we didn't lose ground in the title race.

What a DISASTER

Farce of a club

But we smashed their B team 3:0 in a junk competition! Get in here! :devil:

Anyway, when do we get our “won the ball high up the pitch and possession” trophy?

It is hard to stay positive about ETH when he basically took everything positive about that midweek win and threw it in the trash in favor his preferred starting crap.

It's September and we've already reached the point where we have to cheer for City to win the league so Liverpool don't do it. I hate this.

We can only beat Palace when they play like utter ****e. Manager must be worried now.

I don't know why I bother sometimes.

Clueless players who think they are 10x better than they actually are.

Absolute omnishambles.

Fed up of this **** show. Players are ****. Tactics are ****. Passing is ****. Coaching is ****.

We have made no progress.

Think I need to take a break from United, that was fecking pathetic.

The whole club should be launched into orbit.

Two points behind this awful Palace team

Same old same old. Moments FC embarrassed. Manager embarrassed.

Losing 1-0 at home to a Crystal Palace team managed by Roy Hodgson in 2023 is disgraceful.

Palace didn't even break a sweat. Got their goal and it was job done. Cruise control to an easy win at Old Trafford.

Knew this would happen the moment we won midweek.

Losing once again at home to a poor Palace side managed by Hodgson. I'm sure even palace are left wondering how they managed to win this afternoon with just 23% possession and passing accuracy of 65%

I feel this season we will be competing with Chelsea for mid-table finish,.

I want my FC Individual Brilliance back.

We cant score goals anymore. What the feck happened?

Mount and Hojlund cost us clost to 150 million pounds this summer. Neither one of them make us any better than the players they've replaced.

Speaks volumes when Rashford is being taken off when we need a goal.

United reminds me of my love life when i was a teenager full of acne, and the carabao cup is the cute girl in class who smiled at me because she remembered something funny when she happen to look around where i was standing

Oleball with Martial, Lingard, Rashford, McFred and Mason was Europa league level stuff but a hell of a lot better than this.

99% of us said Kane and Rice. We got Hojlund and Mount. We all know what's happening now behind the scenes.

The results and performances just aren't good enough. Nowhere near. 4 losses in the first 7 league games is abysmal. Bournemouth and Luton have lost 4 this season. That's the level we're on.

I'm all for standing behind a manager but I'm starting to think he's fecked now anyway, he's spent a fortune building a side of players who aren't any better than the players he's replaced.

I think he's an absolute terrible coach who is out of hid depth but who would we replace him with to salvage our season?

Extremely average tactician, terrible motivator

Sack him. Start again. Rinse and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom