• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: AFC Bournemouth 0 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 30th September | KO: 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_bournemouth-blog.jpg

Prediction
Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Will watch the full match later but I'm mostly delighted by the easy win and that Kai scored. I've no idea when Saka will get a rest but he delivers again. ESR was so close again that it feels like a matter of time before he reaches his top level. The subs were good and the clean sheet was a bonus.

Melquiades

The sort of cruise-y performance you expect from a title contender against relegation fodder.

Only downside was Saka leaving injured. Silly not to take him off the second it became 3-0.

Ødegaard is just too good for this level of team.

Hopefully the charity penalty for Havertz helps boost his confidence, and at least it ends the 007 type stuff. Interesting to see how popular he clearly is from the team’s reaction.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Wow. Our fans were absolutely out of this world today.

Immense.
This is the difference between the online support and the regulars who are there with the team. Havertz has been absolutely crucified online. Whereas the away fans were singing his chant for what felt like the rest of the entire game when he scored. It was immense, and they were really digging their heels in to show everyone (and Havertz himself of course), that they’re there to support him, and that’s not changing.

Hopefully this can help kick Havertz on cos he’s obviously been quite poor.

Reactions: Xln

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I had the game playing on my phone while at my son’s baseball game lol but I couldn’t really get the gist of what was happening through most of it. I saw the two pens and Saka’s opening header but I did not see what led up to any of them. I searched for highlights on YouTube and found nothing but fifa simulated bs smh. Glad we won.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I had the game playing on my phone while at my son’s baseball game lol but I couldn’t really get the gist of what was happening through most of it. I saw the two pens and Saka’s opening header but I did not see what led up to any of them. I searched for highlights on YouTube and found nothing but fifa simulated bs smh. Glad we won.
Search footballhighlights on reddit

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I saw the two pens and Saka’s opening header but I did not see what led up to any of them. I searched for highlights on YouTube and found nothing but fifa simulated bs smh. Glad we won.
:lol: :lol:
As Farzad would say: You lazy *****
Check the highlights on arsenal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom