• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: AFC Bournemouth 0 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 30th September | KO: 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_bournemouth-blog.jpg

Prediction
Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We really need to look into why we lose composure quite a bit at home compared to away, so secure again today.

I wonder if it really is that song, ffs :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Great performance, one we’ve come to expect away from home. Never looked like conceding, looked dangerous with most of our attacks.

Ødegaard needs to give us one of these games next weekend against Citeh. They’re without KDB and Rodri, he needs to strut his stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

That true mikel is so demanding that every player do his job out of possession even teams have ball against us they struggle to create anything

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That was lovely by Maddison.

Would make Fabio Vieira proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom