• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Champions League Group Stage: RC Lens 2 - 1 Arsenal | Tuesday 3rd October | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpower2540

We were cruising this game but as usual we don’t kill the game, start feeling ourselves, give the opposition encouragement then give a soft goal away (admittedly great finish) and the game becomes a slog.

You’re not good enough to do that guys, it’s just so frustrating and happening way too often.

1-1 game was crying out for subs, nope I’ll wait till we’re losing then ask Nelson and ESR to save us.

Not a disaster by any means but there’s something missing at the moment. Lots of ghost performers out there too.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
Me disagreeing with you should not be causing you some kind of crisis. I'm not coping at all. It's a poor performance and the fact is that we have seen this very group of players put in arrogant performances against opponents they should beat so you suggesting that's impossible is kind of wierd.

At any rate, I can't follow up boring, stupid football with more boring and stupid discourse. It's not a good use of my time. You can argue with someone else.
You really think I'm in some kind of crisis? Make better use of your time then.

Diesel

I dont think we will score against city just a hunch. So ill take the over on our leading goal scorer being OG as mentioned above.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Results are going our way elsewhere at least.

Thought Zinchenko, Saliba and Rice were exceptional, especially Zinchenko.

Lost a lot when Saka went off, no replacement for him. Arteta doesn’t see Nelson on the right. When we don’t have Martinelli AND Saka we really lose something.

Trossard was appalling tonight.
He should have scored with that turn and shot, basically did nothing else.

blaze_of_glory

You are right. People think this is the conference league or something.
There are NO easy games in this competition, NONE.

I see us finish 3rd here btw people are not ready for this but Seville is going to destroy us twice.
It wont' be easy but predicting 3rd at this point seems a bit of an over reaction, don't you think? We are well placed to win the group, clearly the best team in it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yeah I think Unc’s vision is complete control. Unable to get countered and ruthless in attack. For it to work we need a new centre forward. Until then, we should be a smidgen more adventurous.
And yet we have been countered quite easily just not always to any effect. PSV had chances. No real proper control since Santi tbh despite stats. No ruthlessness since Alexis either.

Ind0Gunnerz

It's just crazy that Arteta had a budget of 65mil to buy a new LCM to replace Xhaka, he spent it on Havertz and we are still waiting for him to show his quality until now.

Understand that Havertz needs time to adjust and the patience might reward dividends, but man you could find a more ready made world class LCM with that budget. Arteta really bottled this one badly. LCM was really the most important signing that we have been waiting for years.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

The praise Vieira has been getting on here recently like he had become some kind of world beater after a couple of decent assists was ridiculous like he was the second coming of David Silva. Squad player at best.

He would have scored an own goal if he made more backward passes the coward

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
It wont' be easy but predicting 3rd at this point seems a bit of an over reaction, don't you think? We are well placed to win the group, clearly the best team in it.
On paper we are the best team for sure but I think Arteta is a rookie and we are so naive it's insane.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A lot of humbled fans tonight. So many thinking this is still Europa and can easily string wins together with your fringe players.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Lens deserve credit for a good performance.

There's an element of our style that is frustrating though. Far too often it's possession of the ball for the sake of possession of the ball. More risks and more cutting edge play is needed.

You don't get points for having 75% possession.

Buhry

Established Member

The praise Vieira has been getting on here recently like he had become some kind of world beater after a couple of decent assists was ridiculous like he was the second coming of David Silva. Squad player at best.

He would have scored an own goal if he made more backward passes the coward

Tbf he can't play on the wing, he should never play there. Play him in the middle or don't put him on the pitch imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom