• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Chelsea 2 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 21st October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

3_new-pic.jpg

Prediction
Chelsea 0-2 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure even Chelsea were good today what they created in 2nd half? The 1st half were average.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That was by far our worst performance of the season & am utterly disappointed by the performance in general but I will take those points any day of the week. Declan Rice & Martinelli were the only 2 that showed any enthusiasm & energy of our starters until our subs came on & brought the energy.

Chelsea I think showed why they can't be considered title contenders again hahaha, not many teams would give away a lead like that. I'd say their fans would be horrified by that draw.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Neville sounded so disgusted that we didn't lose today, I thought he was gonna start talking about how crap the owners of Yanited are...as that's usually what he does when results of a match don't go his way :lol:

Take Beckham's d1ck out your mouth for a sec and suck on that one, you manc tw8t!

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

All the subs were very good.

Also Nketiah is hyped up for his "finishing" but he is hardly better than Jesus on that front

Badger_Revenge

Yeah, the idea that Chelsea are bad is clearly wrong based on recent performances. It's just wishful thinking that they are as bad as last year. Ponchettino has them playing hard and has gotten a lot of players that were not doing well, and he is tactically astute.

That said, Arsenal could be a lot better. That wasn't great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom