• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Sheffield United | Saturday 28th October | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-vs-Sheff-United.png

Screenshot-20231025-135130.png

Screenshot-20231025-135155.png

Screenshot-20231025-135213.png

Screenshot-20231025-135243.png

lineup.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Sheffield

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Havertz is that side character in a comedy anime whose name is forever left unmentioned due to some absurd event or another.

Then, he gets a moment in the series finale where you think he might finally reveal it only for him to get killed off, teleported away or the credits roll cutting him off.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
As I said at half time, with a rotated side this was a great performance from 25 min onwards. AM was moaning for nothing at HT. Even if we win the PL people here will cry about something.

Sheffield just 2 shots and none on target. This is unbelievable control. Yes they are bad but they troubled Sp**s and utd.

Ødegaard completely rested ✅
Saka, martinelli and white 2nd half subbed early ✅
Eddie getting back to form when Jesus is injured ✅
Tomi first arsenal goal ✅
Even Declan got a few minutes off lol.

As perfect as a match could have been today.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Nice bet by Mik to start him in this game.

Paid off big time, even if he ain't got starting quality he really grinded himself up and could be sold for a good price at least.

Great goals!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Redcafe
One of the most undeserving and underwhelming hattrick in the history of the league. Just another one of those teams bending over for teams like City and Arsenal yet always play against us like its a cup final.

We were shocking against them, albeit was at their home ground. We should be doing what Arsenal and City are. There's a strong chance that we will bend over for City tomorrow like Sheffield United are for Arsenal today.

Love that we struggled against Sheffield and Arsenal just woops them. fecking hell.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Nice result on a day when everything went right. Glad Eddie stopped me moaning (if only for an hour) and especially pleased for Tomi scoring his first goal. A clean sheet at home and GD boosted. It's a good day Gooners. Happy Saturday 😊

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I said Trossard bounced the ball off Kai’s head for Eddie’s second which was a beautiful finish, which is what happened. didn’t Newcastle hit them for 8?

Yeah 8 goals.

How many goals did your latest boyfriend Ange, and his Angeball deliver against these by the way?

Also your ex boyfriend Erik.. How many goals did his elite management deliver against these?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Really top performance today especially in the 2nd half, probably was always when the game was going to be won anyway. Big congrats to Eddie Nketiah on his 1st PL hatrick & Tomiyasu with his 50th appearance & 1st goal to top it off.

I've always rated El Neny too so was rather pleased to see him get on too, I thought he played pretty well in 10 minutes, good flick towards Tomiyasu, a few good intercepts & passes too.

Mohamed7

How the hell is Oriel Romeu playing for Barca, the guy is so mid. They really just sign random Catalans cos they’re Catalans, like how they signed Bellerin even after he was dusted.
Xavi and Laporte were getting away with modern racism till Inter showed them in the UCL last season. Dusted them to the Europa league. Xavi played the two midgets with the "Barcelona DNA" instead of De Jong and Kessié. :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom