• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Sheffield United | Saturday 28th October | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-vs-Sheff-United.png

Screenshot-20231025-135130.png

Screenshot-20231025-135155.png

Screenshot-20231025-135213.png

Screenshot-20231025-135243.png

lineup.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Sheffield

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

There's been so much talk about Luton bring one of the worst PL side ever.

Think Sheffield is worse than Luton.

Its a Championship team. Strangely enough the owner is a member of Saudi Arabia's ruling royal family.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Feel much more blase about away games than home these days. We've made a pig's ear of a so-called 'easy 3pts at home' more times than I've had hot dinners.

Intrigued to see if TP5 has made a miracle recovery.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I cannot believe I am going to my first ever Arsenal game and this is it! My wife got us tickets and booked our trip from Canada to London as a surprise birthday gift! Talk about a keeper - gonna see if MIkel will put her in the starting lineup :p

Super excited and hoping we smash them!

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Is this a fixture where there is no chance of a jinx? Their record is horrendous but you just feel we could somehow make our lives difficult. Think an early botched clearance from Raya again and somehow we're behind after '5.

Anyway, hope we can pad our GD here

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I cannot believe I am going to my first ever Arsenal game and this is it! My wife got us tickets and booked our trip from Canada to London as a surprise birthday gift! Talk about a keeper - gonna see if MIkel will put her in the starting lineup :p

Super excited and hoping we smash them!
  • Keep your head on a swivel, watch out for horse poo
  • The tiny Chinese restaurant opposite the stadium, Xi'an Impression, is regarded as one of the most authentic in London
  • Dont eat the hotdogs outside the ground

That's all I have. Enjoy!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A good performance but I'd like to put a few goals past them and keep a clean sheet more than anything. And of course, no more injuries. Just approach the game seriously and be ruthless. COYG 💪

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Reckon we go 1-0 and then start defending the lead. They’ll equalise from a set piece and then we’ll eventually show urgency and finish them off via a (lucky) deflection in the 88th. Everyone will praise Arteta’s tactics and claim us being stiffer than an 18th century English lord is actually a deliberate tactic to conserve energy and not give up chances and go on to say how that’s the way to win championships.

Loving life rn!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Reckon we go 1-0 and then start defending the lead. They’ll equalise from a set piece and then we’ll eventually show urgency and finish them off via a (lucky) deflection in the 88th. Everyone will praise Arteta’s tactics and claim us being stiffer than an 18th century English lord is actually a deliberate tactic to conserve energy and not give up chances and go on to say how that’s the way to win championships.

Loving life rn!

The ball will bounce off Havertz' arse in the lead up to the winner and everyone will act like it was a genius substitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom