• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Sheffield United | Saturday 28th October | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-vs-Sheff-United.png

Screenshot-20231025-135130.png

Screenshot-20231025-135155.png

Screenshot-20231025-135213.png

Screenshot-20231025-135243.png

lineup.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Sheffield

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
At home against a deep block relegation fodder?

Martinelli-Havertz-Saka
Vieira-Rice-Ødegaard
Zinchenko-Gabriel-Saliba-White
Raya

I want Vieira and Havertz in this game to help break Sheffield down. Vieira is one of our best lockpickers and Havertz's height can be an asset here. There's no need for Jorginho or Partey for this game. Tomiyasu played well but I'm not sure if he's durable enough to play two games in a week. This has to be a game where Ødegaard shows us something.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The tiny Chinese restaurant opposite the stadium, Xi'an Impression, is regarded as one of the most authentic in London
Deliveroo from here all the time to my place, decided to go there and eat-in the other week. Didn’t realise it is literally outside the ground.

I like the chilli oil noodles with beef, the texture of hand pulled noodles is so good. Only thing is, it’s so ****ing hard to eat their noodles with the chopsticks they give you 😂 I was not impressing the Asian girl I was on the date with, but even she low key struggled.

Suggestion if you like that, try Stag City in Finchley Road Swiss Cottage, near my family home and I would say that was the same standard or better.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Zinny
Rice
Ødegaard ESR/Vieira
Saka Havertz Martinelli

(jesus probably out of this one)

Easy dub with that team.

Last edited:

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

They play better against the big sides.

Saying that the key is to get an early goal, they will crumble if we score 1 or 2 early doors. Intense high pressure from the off, pace and power. I think we started fast and hard against Sevilla and it worked well, set the tone for the game.

Raya
White - Saliba - Gabriel - Zinchenko
Ødegaard - Rice - ESR
Saka - Havertz - Martinelli

Probably what I’d go for but I can see Mikel using Havertz LCM and Nketiah up top.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Not sure it will be an enjoyable game to watch. Sheffield will be sitting so deep and offer very little going forward. We will have all the ball but have trouble breaking their low block. But our weight of possession and the fact they dont have great players means we are still likely to win, 2-0 imo.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I look for an easy win but i am more interested to see some fluidity in attack. This team creates 3 or 4 a handful of decent chances a match. If our strikers are not clinical we can easily labor to a 1-0 result. But we should put 3 or 4 by this side. We are one of the top two or 3 most expensive sides in the world by transfers playing a team best suited for championship level ball, i hope Mik doesn’t c.ck it up

Legend14

Established Member
If we can’t rest players this match, then we are not deep enough yet.

Martinelli Havertz Saka

ESR

Rice Jorginho

Zinchenko Gabriel Saliba Tomi

3-0 Arsenal

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Sheffield has done well against the top 2 teams with city scoring a goal in the last 5 mins and Sp**s scoring 2 in injury time to beat them. Their struggles seems more to be how poor they are against teams they should be more competitive with.

Tom Mix

I don't see any credible narrative which leads to us dropping points here but whilst they are a fairly agricultural side, the West Ham blip apart, they're not exactly being thrashed either. And this current Arsenal side is not the thrashing type. It takes us too long to dominate games, to create dangerous situations and to score. So I'm going 2-0, would love a 3-0 at least because under certain circumstances that would put us top of the league.

Clearly they can't match us for skill but they can try and match us for energy and they'll all be behind the ball even if they go behind. So this is a game for fresh legs: ESR, Vieira and Nelson definitely. You're going to see more of Nketiah anyway because Jesus won't (shouldn't) play. Trossard as well. I'd like to see Kiwior too, if he doesn't get minutes in this fixture, when? We need him to be assimilated into our set-up, we don't have many centre-half options on the bench. Hell, I'd like to see Elneny come on towards the end! Zinchenko should start this one. As should Ramsdale.

The likes of Ødegaard and Saka should start on the bench and only come on if needed as impact subs.

Tnegs

This team needs goals and a good performance I wouldn’t rotate much. ESR/Vieira for Jorginho and anyone who isn’t fit obviously doesn’t need to play. Be interesting to see who Teta starts up front if Jesus doesn’t play.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Anything less than 3:0 win here you adjust expectations for the season because they're the worst team in the league by a mile

dino bravo

Sheffield has done well against the top 2 teams with city scoring a goal in the last 5 mins and Sp**s scoring 2 in injury time to beat them. Their struggles seems more to be how poor they are against teams they should be more competitive with.
They also matched Man Utd for most of the game last week, and missed some big chances.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No games in the PL are easy.

We need to not make mistakes at the back and score first, that is the only way this is going to be an easy game.

Thrice

Big game for Auston Trusty to prove himself against his former club. I thought he played well as CB last game against ManU.

Martinelli should feast here because Bogle really isn't great defensively.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The widening gap between the top and bottom teams has never been starker than the disparity in this fixture. The entire Sheffield United squad cost about the same as one half Declan Rice’s. A good chance to see free flowing football, and shooting practise for the boys up front. At least 3 -0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom