• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Sheffield United | Saturday 28th October | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-vs-Sheff-United.png

Screenshot-20231025-135130.png

Screenshot-20231025-135155.png

Screenshot-20231025-135213.png

Screenshot-20231025-135243.png

lineup.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Sheffield

Tom Mix

I liked what Arteta did today starting ESR and Kiwior. I would have preferred more game time for Vieira and Nelson but they can start on Wednesday.

Nketiah's best performance in an Arsenal shirt, certainly the third was his best goal for us. First time we put a team to the sword like this in quite a while. This is what we can do with the squad we have, we can win easier games whilst resting some players who need it or are crucial.

More of this. If we (Arteta) learn(s) this lesson our horizons can widen.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have a lot of quality players in our team right now.

Ødegaard as captain, Saka and Martinelli probably the face of the club at the minute.

But my God, William Saliba and Declan Rice feel like the true franchise players of the team, can't lie.

LONG way to go to match them...

To156kPiHK3hKlJRb45tvIqNiXzJyQshPIHyYWYNP04.jpg

...but do get these vibes from them.

The phrase has jumped the shark at this point, but both do have just an aura about them.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hard to take anything from that game, Sheffield are woeful.

Its good to come through unscathed with some rotation and a boost to the goal difference.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Only question this game leaves is if Sheffield are actually worse than Luton

I know they have a big injury list but none of the names look like they would elevate the team at all.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Only question this game leaves is if Sheffield are actually worse than Luton

I know they have a big injury list but none of the names look like they would elevate the team at all.
That was a championship level side we mauled if we are honest. Still a good performance nonetheless and fun to watch us create chances from start to finish we don’t get a lot of those matches these days

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We have a lot of quality players in our team right now.

Ødegaard as captain, Saka and Martinelli probably the face of the club at the minute.

But my God, William Saliba and Declan Rice feel like the true franchise players of the team, can't lie.

LONG way to go to match them...

View attachment 19427

...but do get these vibes from them.

The phrase has jumped the shark at this point, but both do have just an aura about them.
Footballers just looked older back then didn't they 😅

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Damn that was a real Arsenal home match against an over matched side every time almost in the early Wenger period. Chances, quality build up, and sexy goals. Where you not only beat the team but you demoralize them by showing them that on the carpet the Gunners are playing a different sport than you. Best compliment i can give to Spanish Tosser. This is what peak Wenger was almost every time a minnow stepped in Highbury, it was Showtime

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

As I said at half time, with a rotated side this was a great performance from 25 min onwards. AM was moaning for nothing at HT. Even if we win the PL people here will cry about something.

Sheffield just 2 shots and none on target. This is unbelievable control. Yes they are bad but they troubled Sp**s and utd.

Ødegaard completely rested ✅
Saka, martinelli and white 2nd half subbed early ✅
Eddie getting back to form when Jesus is injured ✅
Tomi first arsenal goal ✅
Even Declan got a few minutes off lol.

As perfect as a match could have been today.

The only reason I wasn't moaning is that I got the kickoff time completely wrong thinking it'd be 5:30 local when in reality it was 5 :lol:

Lucky for me I turn the TV on at the 28th minute to watch Nketiah's first. From then on it was plain sailing.

bastun

Player:Saka
I know its the oposition as well but the team looked a lot better with Smith Rowe and Havertz. Good call to bench Ødegaard.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The only reason I wasn't moaning is that I got the kickoff time completely wrong thinking it'd be 5:30 local when in reality it was 5 :lol:

Lucky for me I turn the TV on at the 28th minute to watch Nketiah's first. From then on it was plain sailing.
I have no recollection of my 02:45am alarm going off, only caught the last two goals 😞

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I have no recollection of my 02:45am alarm going off, only caught the last two goals 😞
What was the Tomiasu goal? His first goal for us 😍

I posted a graphic a while back with all our players that have scored for us. I wish I could find it. I can't remember who's left. It must be one or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom