• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 16 (Dec 9 & 10)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,143
  • Views 27,138

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I remember Martinelli getting a red for two incidents deemed as yellows within a short time. How Romero doesn’t get sent off, God knows.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Such a dirty **** of a player, should be off.

Disgusted Messi carried Romero to a World Cup win, overrated as ****...was getting smashed by Saudi Arabia and Weghorst and Sp**s fan act like he was 2006 Cannavaro in that tournament :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I remember Martinelli getting a red for two incidents deemed as yellows within a short time. How Romero doesn’t get sent off, God knows.

What’s funny is it never happened before and hasn’t since. We’re always the Guinea pigs for new punishments. Tomiyasu was essentially sent off against Palace for holding onto the ball too long. Again, hasn’t happened since.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom