• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 16 (Dec 9 & 10)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,143
  • Views 26,585

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Awful start to my life as a 32 year old ngl, 31 seems a fun but very distant memory already 🥲

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

This phenomenal Sp**s side do know they're only 3 points ahead of a United coming apart at the seams, right?...right?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

A-M love spewing rubbish and making wild assumptions these days. Who said I believe that Mourinho is cooler than AW or was that an assumption? All I said was winning the Europa League was a good achievement with the Utd side he had.

All this discrediting other teams and managers is getting a bit out of hand on here.

Maybe if you can't handle it you should stay away from the football thread and stay in arsenal main thread and try to improve your support for the team instead.

Every other post you’ve made today has been about the PGMOL 😂

Tiresome stuff on here.

Cry more you little sperm.

I was going to rewatch "Death Wish" later but this is bloodier than any Charles Bronson film anyday :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Newcastle have won one game 8-0 away from home, then never won away from home again.

Such a weird season really.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom