• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The AM EUROS Draft Sign-Up and Discussion Thread

Hello everyone,

The picks

Now we've finally finished with the CL draft (congrats again @A_G) and with the Euros only two months away I think it's the perfect time for the chaos and mayhem that only an annual Arsenal-Mania draft can provide.

I was very happy with the results from the simming even if it took a little bit longer to write up than planned... so largely we'll keep the structure the same. This time round I feel like we can make some changes to reflect which players had good tournaments and which flopped. Although all of that will be revealed...

For now though I'd like to get an idea of numbers so if you would like to play now's your time to sign up before we get the ball rolling on the weekend! Eight teams ideally but we can expand based on numbers without any problem so comment below if you'd like in.

Rules to follow in the next few days...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Us getting the best Arsenal pick, then no one else until Lich and Zinny...terrible by us, ffs!

Had the world at our feet and messed it up 😅

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Any surprise names that we missed out on? Robert Pires is the first one that comes to mind.

Kohler, Reuter, Haessler and Mehmet Scholl would have been good options too.
I would say, quite a lot of the very good France 2000 team: Fabien Barthez, Deschamps. Did Pires play with France in 2000 or injured?

Also, I was surprised @Sapient Hawk didn't pick an absolute plumber like Dado Pršo 2004 :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

You should've also asked the other question.

Which team has the most Arsenal picks?
😎

Donovan Mitchell Sport GIF by Utah Jazz

Real question is who picked the Sp**s players or the alleged rapists?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I would say, quite a lot of the very good France 2000 team: Fabien Barthez, Deschamps. Did Pires play with France in 2000 or injured?

Also, I was surprised @Sapient Hawk didn't pick an absolute plumber like Dado Pršo 2004 :lol:

I was being courteous to @Paperino as this was our first collaboration.

Now that he's familiar with my football skullduggery, I'm sure he'll make the necessary adjustments :lol:

Riou

When every girl at club "Euros draft" tuned them down, a crestfallen Taylor and Trap were heading home.

Until a desperate Mr Gang looked out the window to see Casper the friendly drunk pissing by the bins, he then reluctantly said...

...Mr Trap even more reluctantly shook his head in agreement, they all went back to their one bedroom apartment and had the worst threesome EVER.

A tale as old as time 🥲

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

When every girl at club "Euros draft" tuned them down, a crestfallen Taylor and Trap were heading home.

Until a desperate Mr Gang looked out the window to see Casper the friendly drunk pissing by the bins, he then reluctantly said...

...Mr Trap even more reluctantly shook his head in agreement, they all went back to their one bedroom apartment and had the worst threesome EVER.

A tale as old as time 🥲

You do realize you've just recreated the origin story of the Nazis from "Raiders of The Lost Ark", don't you? :lol:

Riou

I still think we should do an all Arsenal draft to end it.

Want to see it get down to people arguing about David Jack being a better forward than Nicolas Anelka, and Aaron Ramsdale being better than David Seaman due to his on the ball ability 😅

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

A tale as old as time 🥲
I don't cross swords fella. I like to fly solo.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I still think we should do an all Arsenal draft to end it.

Want to see it get down to people arguing about David Jack being a better forward than Nicolas Anelka, and Aaron Ramsdale being better than David Seaman due to his on the ball ability 😅

Hands off Cliff Bastin, he's mine!!

Riou

Just checked and Overmars didn’t get picked too.

Got completely bullied by Maldini in 00 tho.

Marc spun Maldini a fair few times in that game, tbf.

Probably of the pitch stuff why he didn't get picked, saying that some dodgy characters did get picked though 😅

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Best base stats French player no one has even mentioned lol.

Massive oversight from all of us but I think the guys with the OG ball knowledge know…

@Sebastes and @Clrnc

Also Dado Prso was actually solid rating wise in this draft… upper tier of Croats at least.

Coming off his banger year with Monaco getting to the CL semi finals.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom