• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The AM EUROS Draft Sign-Up and Discussion Thread

Hello everyone,

The picks

Now we've finally finished with the CL draft (congrats again @A_G) and with the Euros only two months away I think it's the perfect time for the chaos and mayhem that only an annual Arsenal-Mania draft can provide.

I was very happy with the results from the simming even if it took a little bit longer to write up than planned... so largely we'll keep the structure the same. This time round I feel like we can make some changes to reflect which players had good tournaments and which flopped. Although all of that will be revealed...

For now though I'd like to get an idea of numbers so if you would like to play now's your time to sign up before we get the ball rolling on the weekend! Eight teams ideally but we can expand based on numbers without any problem so comment below if you'd like in.

Rules to follow in the next few days...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Best base stats French player no one has even mentioned lol.
french football dab GIF by Equipe de France de Football

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He was up there. We had such a deep midfield bench with Rakitic and Hamsik I couldn’t make it happen but no he’s not number one.

The mystery guy was even better than Kylian :lol:

Also good point on Saka but interesting that Lineker, Owen, Mcmanaman and Gerrard got left on the table.

I probably should’ve gone Scholes (2004) but a ginger Manc who bites his daughter’s feet is unpickabke.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He was up there. We had such a deep midfield bench with Rakitic and Hamsik I couldn’t make it happen but no he’s not number one.

Also good point on Saka but interesting that Lineker, Owen, Mcmanaman and Gerrard got left on the table.

I probably should’ve gone Scholes (2004) but a ginger Manc who bites his daughter’s feet is unpickabke.
I checked McManaman, but his Euro stats didn't stand out. Maybe his base stats were better, but then we didn't have access to those stats 🤷‍♂️

Didn't think of JP Papin that @2Smokeyy mentions though :applause:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

It's Papin?

Thought would be Djoukaeff. I was considering between him, Deschamps, Cantona and Ribery. But I had Rijkaard no need for Deschamps.

There are many great players not picked tbh. Tugay, Klose, Petrov, Sagnol, Berbatov, Gundogan, Hummels, Stojkovic, Barella, Panucci, Sagnol, Zola, Petit etc

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Rex Stone

Just noticed my.boy Stuart Dallas' flag on the selections page 😅

Also I just seen your post on why we picked Mutu and Dukic, never knew that stuff about the former (bar the cocaine stuff) and the latter actually seems good somehow lol!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Stone

Just noticed my.boy Stuart Dallas' flag on the selections page 😅

Also I just seen your post on why we picked Mutu and Dukic, never knew that stuff about the former (bar the cocaine stuff) and the latter actually seems good somehow lol!

There’s no N.I flag emoji which clearly put poor @A_G in a very tough spot :lol:

It's Papin?

Thought would be Djoukaeff. I was considering between him, Deschamps, Cantona and Ribery. But I had Rijkaard no need for Deschamps.

There are many great players not picked tbh. Tugay, Klose, Petrov, Sagnol, Berbatov, Gundogan, Hummels, Stojkovic, Barella, Panucci, Sagnol, Zola, Petit etc

Papin was fresh off winning the 1991 Ballon D’or tbf but he was slightly penalised by France’s sh*t 1992 campaign.

I’m doing an undrafted XI after the teams.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
16 teams, only one from each country. I guess that’s what does it. Over those 30 years, there’s a lot more than 16 top players in that time frame from countries like England, France, Germany, Italy etc. There should be numerous notable’s left out in the cold.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom