• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 185,595

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Damn, way behind everyone so haven't posted during the game, but what a game to start the season.:lol:

Great to get a goal late there, let's just tighen up at the back and this is ours. We've created plenty.

Superb header by Lacaz. Love it.

zhaggy

Cech is having a bad game.
Holding struggling but thats down to playing out of position.
Özil pretty invisible.
Still think we will win.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
:lol: Well, who missed this?

Right side has had a mare IMO. Özil looking somewhat ineffective at inopportune times, Bellerin still not quite sharp yet and Holding has no protection on his immediate right hand side because Bellerin is caught too far forward at times. Holding also guilty of really overplaying it at times, as is Xhaka - who'd been good apart from that aspect. Elneny been decent, got a good assist, but I still think he is powderpuff in the tackle at times, loses too many duels. At least Coquelin wins those most of the time, Hazard notwithstanding.

The best players have been Lacazette, Kolasinac and Welbeck - although Welbz, bless him, he's done his best to balls up a couple of our offensive moves on occasion, nearly missed the equalizer too :lol:. Ox also hasn't been too bad, but not too great.

It could be a lot better. Would have liked Iwobi to start today. Defenders suffered but we've got 2 left backs and a young CB overplaying it. Xhaka and Elneny have a big problem aswell in that they're too far apart at times and leaving big gaps between them on and off the ball.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I'd say he's struggling because that's the side Leicester wants to attack from and not only is Bellerin always nowhere to be found, he has to handle the fact that Monreal can't jump for ****.
Defiantly an issue, I just feel if you see a kid struggling in a game like he is today you'd come closer and give him some options and protection. We'll see second half.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We should've scored a couple of more goals. Welbeck botched two fantastic chances. Nearly botched the third.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We need to go in for Porto's Danilo. Strong, athletic & has an agent who isn't Jorge Mendez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom