• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrcopp

So what man?>

Our strikers couldve made this tie 4-0.

Refs makes mistakes.

Big teams just outplay those mistakes, we couldve today. but we didnt.

Missed chances will always cost you.

That’s doublethink view. Referees are allowed to make mistakes but players are not.

The refereeing team failed to see an offside call - one that had happened 3 times during the game - which lead to their goal.

Then, just a couple of minutes later, an opposition player goes in against the chest of an Arsenal player, the ball had gone too, and he gets away with a yellow.

Then, when we could have got something in the last minute, and were over. But the referee not only gives a fouls where there wasn’t one, but a red too. It was no where near as high or aggressive as the one just described.

Then Veronghan is 5 yards further forward in the box that’s where he is allowed when the penalty is taken that allows him to make the following challenge.

Yes we should have scored more, but to ignore poor refereeing in this instance is stupid

Gunner for good

Feel we've been stitched up by refs decisions, none of penalties should have been and if torreras challenge was a red then so should the challenge on Leno should have been a red ☹️

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Emery took risks with the lineup that paid off, except for the risk that he didn't take which was to play Jenkinson.

Instead, Mustafi offered absolutely nothing. Killed every attack and a brain fart defensively.

I can't stand Mustafi....I don't think an Arsenal player could actually raise my blood pressure, well congrats Mustafi you did it

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Definitely going to take into account the Aubameyang misses and Mustafi brainlessness when doing his end of season review.

The latter is absolutely pathetic and will no doubt be phased out. Guy doesn’t deserve to be here, on my life I’ve never hated a player like I have before.

I do feel if we kept the ball a bit better we would have trounced them .

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Officials were useless ****s today.

Kane offside before the penalty, and Vertonghen encroaching on the box before his penalty clearance. Torreira should never have been sent off.

It was so obvious too! I mean the linesman was looking right at it and Kane's entire body was offside....christ

Hexagon9

Amid the disappointment, the fact that an away draw, at another top four/six side feels so bad, is testament to how far our expectations have (with justification) increased this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom