• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
They were larger than life, both managerial geniuses, very difficult to expunge their persona from the fabric of the club.
Emery managed to expunge quite well in 18 months but he had a lot of help sadly. Fortunately, we have Edu and many fans don't forget or fall for lies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Mustafi just confused as always.

Mustafi had a sad look after Arteta stole his pass :lol::lol:

giphy.gif

Bloodbather

Established Member

Arteta seem focusing on pass and move quick similar tactics with pep at city the problem we don't have similar quality but these trainings could do wonders for young players

This is the reason why I'm hoping Arteta favors younger players instead of spending too much time trying to win over the deadwood. I'd love to see Emile Smith Rowe in that midfield instead of Mesut Özil, for example.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
That interest seems spurious at best, but by all means, if they stomp up €45m....sell sell sell!

Even as someone who doesn't think Xhaka is satan incarnate and everything wrong with Arsenal past, present and future (unlike 75% of Arsenal fans seemingly), I would definitely sell him at that price.

boyinneedofhumor

From the training pics at the official website:
Hoping/speculating that Guendouzi and Sokratis might be the beneficiaries (reading of the game)...

Goonerozil33

There are no magical solutions to arsenal's problems. It will take at least a season and a half to get us to top level again. And that is if we don't take any more backwards step. We need to get rid of players like Özil, Aubameyang, Xhaka and Lacazette. These players do not suit a pressing team. If we can get rid of these players and buy the right kind of players then we could be a solid team

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom