• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,515
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Ha! Suck on that you absolute tossers, Goldbridge in shambles! Dreadful club and a sucky fanbase, although Matas Beard is quite alright.

Utd can suck my hairy balls, no club in the world does come close to my hatred for them (Barcelona well on their way)

say yes

forum master baiter
Just need Chelsea’s havertz bid to collapse now. Would genuinely be gutted if that happens.

Ziyech and Werner is more than enough for those ****s in one summer thanks.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I reckon he will do an Özil and stay for his full contract.

I think he will be open to going on loan if he is truly on 400k, but a quick Google search throws up multiple salaries, I've seen 400k, 300k and 130k.

400k is mostly reported and if thats the case no way is he handing that back to Juve, bet him and Bale are ****ing laughing when they meet up for Wales.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
United do not worry me in the slightest. When Bruno starts evening out and they stop getting penalties they'll still be ****e. Even more so if they dont get Sancho.

They're currently relying on one player and penalties to win games.

Their full backs are tragic, their DM's are tragic, they have CB's who turn slower than milk. Oh and they're run by a bunch of chimps. They're just the most insufferable club.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I would not jump the gun, could easily still happen. This may just be a bit of posturing from Dortmund.

Definitely. That's how Ed does his business for us, lot of people don't know how we do transfer. Drag the transfer very long & try to get the best deal and end up paying what they asked for or only save 10m.

Maguire & Bruno signings were the same scenario, and Sancho is going to be the same.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Definitely. That's how Ed does his business for us, lot of people don't know how we do transfer. Drag the transfer very long & try to get the best deal and end up paying what they asked for or only save 10m.

Maguire & Bruno signings were the same scenario, and Sancho is going to be the same.

This is not a strategy, this is getting mugged by other clubs to end up caving to what they wanted initially. For example, Leicester knowingly overprice Maguire for 90M when they'd easily be happy with 70M. United haggle it down to 80M and a deal is made.

I don't see this as a victory for Ed.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This is not a strategy, this is getting mugged by other clubs to end up caving to what they wanted initially.

You're the most conscious united fan I've come across. Fair play to you sir.

The issue you have here is United could bully Leicester for Maguire, although they didn't in the end but the player would always push for a move and 80m was ridiculous anyway.

United could easily bully Sporting into a deal as Bruno would push to move.

But united will not bully Dortmund. They cant drag it out either, united themselves need a time frame to complete the deal. It is embarrassing how they do business.

The cut off point should be two weeks from now, after that you use the 110M or whatever it is on improving your squad as a whole. If you wait till October to still try and sign Sancho and start looking at Grealish Villa will tell you to pay 100m or do one.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

The issue you have here is United could bully Leicester for Maguire, although they didn't in the end but the player would always push for a move and 80m was ridiculous anyway.

But united will not bully Dortmund. They cant drag it out either, united themselves need a time frame to complete the deal. It is embarrassing how they do business.

The cut off point should be two weeks from now, after that you use the 110M or whatever it is on improving your squad as a whole. If you wait till October to still try and sign Sancho and start looking at Grealish Villa will tell you to pay 100m or do one.

Horrendous as to how the once two biggest clubs in England for long stretches of the PL have both become such a laughing stock.

That's the one thing I finally feel a bit more optimistic about with our transfers though - since last year we seem to be more on the winning side on these negotiations.

Raul has his talents there, even though probably quite dirty

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
This is not a strategy, this is getting mugged by other clubs to end up caving to what they wanted initially. For example, Leicester knowingly overprice Maguire for 90M when they'd easily be happy with 70M. United haggle it down to 80M and a deal is made.

I don't see this as a victory for Ed.

Did I say this is a good business from Ed?

There is a reason why United fans called Ed as clown and asking the board to get Director of Football to handle the situation.

My point is simple, Sancho to United isn't off. People are keep saying Sancho ain't go, United fans are in meltdown because they think we won't get Sancho. The reality is this saga could easily be the same one as Maguire & Bruno.

As long as Ed is still in the club in charge, I don't expect us to claim victory in transfer. However, I still expect us to secure our no 1 target like what we did to Maguire & Bruno.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

How United could bully Leicester for Maguire?

United was never be able to bully Leicester. They set their price for 90m and we managed to slim it down to 80m, City withdraw after they rejected 70m offer.

United managed to get a decent deal for Bruno. 47m plus adds on. Instead of paying 70m directly to them.

End of the day Dortmund is like Leicester, they won't get bullied because they are not desperate for money.

As long as the player end up improving the squad to achieve the goal. Paying big or small doesn't matter much. It's better to pay 100m on one player rather than spend 100m on three players but the three end up as flop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom