• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Fair enoughhh.

Bottom line is, if Laca goes and Auba moves to CF then we need some serious creativity/ball retention on the LW and in CM or things will not look good.

Exactly. It could work with those reinforcements, but from what I remember Auba being central, his hold up play was non-existent.

I mean really bad, no matter how people see Laca's hold up play.

(I guess I need to clarify that I don't mean that Laca is as good as Auba with this comment.)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@truth_hurts from the top of my head.
I meant "who asked for your goddamn opinion?"
giphy.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Costa is an ageing Brazilian reject from a better side, in a position we don't need.

Match our other buys perfectly.

He’s only 29 and in absolutely incredible shape. The guy is built like action man ffs.

Incredible reactions and if you’re not aware he’ll rock you, big Twitter weirdo but I’m a huge fan of his.

He showed why he’s that much more dominant than Romero last year.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He’s only 29 and in absolutely incredible shape. The guy is built like action man ffs.

Incredible reactions and if you’re not aware he’ll rock you, big Twitter weirdo but I’m a huge fan of his.

He has missed 46 games since September 2018 due to injuries at Juventus according to Transfermarkt. And played 1410 minutes in Serie A in last two seasons.

Looks like an action man without much action. While we're at it, let's get action man Rambo back too, they can show their muscles from the stands unless a miracle happens and they stay fit.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Please stop this. Nobody is clocking on ffs. :lol:

Nenad

Fair enoughhh.

Bottom line is, if Laca goes and Auba moves to CF then we need some serious creativity/ball retention on the LW and in CM or things will not look good.

gabriel-martinelli-and-bukayo-saka-of-arsenal-during-the-arsenal-1st-picture-id1208820259

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom