• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Wonder why it’s so hard to move on some of these players ... £140k for a back up LB.

Good luck to him.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Seems a good character. Even with him being a free his wages were obscene though, for what he is.

I've never seen a player play with his head down as much as Kola. His crossing was heinous too :lol:

Even with all that said. He gave it his all on the pitch so I can't dislike him.

The thieves of Gelsenkirchen must be quaking in their boots today :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Wasn't mad at signing a player that made it into the Bundesliga team of the season on a free.

I thought he started out well enough, the decline was sharp and drastic though which is a shame. Best of luck to him and well done to the club getting him out slightly early I suppose.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kola first season with us was ok the season with emery was good when he ended up with 9 assists after that he look just awful he was good going forward but bad defensively at the moment he just awful at everything. The 130k wages came from because Ivan thought it was worth it because he was best LB in Bundesliga and all free agents ended up getting big contracts.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wasn't mad at signing a player that made it into the Bundesliga team of the season on a free.

I thought he started out well enough, the decline was sharp and drastic though which is a shame. Best of luck to him and well done to the club getting him out slightly early I suppose.

In fact he started brilliantly with a thumping header past Chelsea on Community Shield. It is there he got the nickname The Tank

source.gif

But the opposition quickly figured him out to be a one-dimensional and extremely reliant on his left leg, so they simply dealt by closing that side of him.

I find it a good deal if we get any money in return for his departure.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

In fact he started brilliantly with a thumping header past Chelsea on Community Shield. It is there he got the nickname The Tank

source.gif

But the opposition quickly figured him out to be a one-dimensional and extremely reliant on his left leg, so they simply dealt by closing that side of him.

I find it a good deal if we get any money in return for his departure.
Yeah I was saying to Pump the other day, I was pleased to see us sign someone of his pace and power.

I personally think those injuries he racked up took it's toll more than him being flat out awful. He missed so many games we were kinda forced to look for an alternative and thankfully we've upgraded with Tieney.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
As always when a player departure, me and my kindred soul prefers to remember the good moments.

Assist + goal which saw us defeat Swansea at home after we went 0-1 down will be my fondest memory of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom