• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
You should hope Schalke doesn't get relegated because then Kolasinac wont leave permanently.

they can't pay a normal fee for Kolasinac anyway, they are broken. And there should be enough clubs for Sead, but not sure, if he wants other clubs than Schalke.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
they can't pay a normal fee for Kolasinac anyway, they are broken. And there should be enough clubs for Sead, but not sure, if he wants other clubs than Schalke.
Whatever to get him out the door and free up the wages. Fair play to him for taking a wage cut anyways, something we complain about constantly with other players.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
That was wrapped up quickly.

In the nicest possible way I hope that's the end of him at Arsenal. Credit on him for taking a pay cut. I hope he does well and keeps Schalke up.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kola has to play to get a new contract somewhere. We missed a trick really, you normally sign these free types and then sell them. We let him see his deal out and now he’s free again.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not a very good footballer. All kick and rush, no composure, no finesse, poor decision making. You can get away with that as a full back to some extent but he wasn’t a patch on Nacho or currently on Tierney.

Pop Tart

Established Member
DtfZQx8WkAA2dh-.jpg

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Kola has to play to get a new contract somewhere. We missed a trick really, you normally sign these free types and then sell them. We let him see his deal out and now he’s free again.
Issue is he's on such high wages, no club want to pay a transfer fee and give him those wages. So he runs it down and becomes a free agent again, leaving for a similar wage but on a free.

I'm not a fan of signing free agents, always becomes a catch 22 situation... although we need to get used to it maybe because its the direction football is going in.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Really is f*cki g amateur hour not just paying him a large signing on fee and more reasonable wages in case we wanted to sell
It really is short term thinking isnt it. By thinking they are saving money now by giving him crazy wages, it made impossible to sell him. Its much better to take the hit now and give him big signing on fee and moderate wages so you have chance to sell later

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Issue is he's on such high wages, no club want to pay a transfer fee and give him those wages. So he runs it down and becomes a free agent again, leaving for a similar wage but on a free.

I'm not a fan of signing free agents, always becomes a catch 22 situation... although we need to get used to it maybe because its the direction football is going in.
Should have given him lower wages and a bigger sign on fee.

Hindsight for us but this club was paying somebody a lot of money and they didn’t think about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom