• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudi

Just a shows the terrible job we’ve done in the last decade. We’re having to pay players to leave because no one wants to pay high wages. Ugh.
I do agree that our transfers were really bad but the case with kolasinac is that we got him free and therefore had to pay him more than usual.

Let's assume a left back on Kola's quality (he was in the team of the year in bundesliga) would have cost us £20m. On 5 years, it is £4m or £75k on a weekly basis. By paying him £100k/w (his current wage), the actual cost is only £25k so I can live with that.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I do agree that our transfers were really bad but the case with kolasinac is that we got him free and therefore had to pay him more than usual.

Let's assume a left back on Kola's quality (he was in the team of the year in bundesliga) would have cost us £20m. On 5 years, it is £4m or £75k on a weekly basis. By paying him £100k/w (his current wage), the actual cost is only £25k so I can live with that.

Im really bad with numbers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom