• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | Thursday 14th January | KO:20:00 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJay24

Actually think Aubas working harder today; coming towards the ball and getting into good positions.

AMN has dissapointed on the left and Saka not really in the game

Important second half!

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Without Martinelli, KT and even Mari or Gabriel we look so flat footed, devoid of any pace.

I don’t mind AMN but only to replace Bellerin, KT was really starting to find his feet and as a team were getting used to that pattern of play.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
There a few of us high net worth individuals on this forum. Send me your PayPal I’ll send you 10k if you like?

BTW mate, no need to pay me back for that Bitcoin right now. Maybe you can cover another day for our yacht rental when we go to Monaco with @OnlyOne ?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think we need to be 15yrds up the pitch. Esr should be pressing high with laca making palace play quick and high balls. We condense that space and then palace will crack, the palace defense cant play ball.
Lack of pace in at CB and CM means we'll get killed on the counter IMO.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

How many shots did we have in those 15 mins? Those types of spells where we keep the ball and do nothing with it lull in the team into a false sense of security and con them into thinking they're doing well in the game.

Shots
Home 2 Away 9

Shots on Target
Home 2 Away 2

Jesus wept.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Holding, Xhaka and Ceballos playing well. However we are not creating enough struggling to break them down.

Pyres7

Hope people realize AMN is not a left back, it's not his fault this club has no proactive plan in the transfer Market so he is having to be shifted into every position in the book.
He's done well there in the past there. Not sure what's wrong with him, he looks so nervous.

bergholt

This is the most shots Arsenal have faced in the first half of a home PL game this season (9).

This is only the second time in Arsenal's last 96 home Premier League games they have managed just two shots or fewer in the first half, with the other against Liverpool in July 2020.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Actually think Aubas harder today; coming towards the ball and getting into good positions.

AMN has dissapointed on the left and Saka not really in the game

Important second half!
We should switch Auba and Saka for a couple of minutes. See how that works out. It might bring AMN into the game more.

GoonerJay24

Without Martinelli, KT and even Mari or Gabriel we look so flat footed, devoid of any pace. I don’t mind AMN but only to replace Bellerin, KT was really starting to find his feet and as a team were getting used to that pattern of play.

Your right but this is where you need secondary playing patterns

OSBK

Established Member
Lack of pace in at CB and CM means we'll get killed on the counter IMO.

Aside from zaha no other palace player gets away from our defence. Amn killed townsend at the start of the game and gave him a few yrds head start.

Benteke aint pulling out a auba turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom