• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

24/11/09 Arsenal vs Standard Liege 19:45 Skysports Xtra

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
anf how on earth did the keeper let Denilson's shot in? decent enough shot, but the keeper made a complete hash of it.. he jumped right by the ball

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
USArsenal said:
anf how on earth did the keeper let Denilson's shot in? decent enough shot, but the keeper made a complete hash of it.. he jumped right by the ball
It was a bit of a screwup, similar to Campbell against Liverpool or Insua against us in the Carling. It's hard to take those shots though. They basically dip over the keeper in the one spot he can't cover efficiently. Still should have made something better out of it, I reckon. But it was a very, very good shot at the same time.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
it was a decent shot, but it was far from unstoppable.. the ball wasnt swerving much (watched it in slo-mo, and it moved a tiny bit, but it didnt take any massive dip).. the keeper just jumped to far it seemed.. maybe it didnt go as far to the side as he thought it was going to..

oh well, his mistake is our gain

ultradoc

Established Member
just watched the second half highlights... the second shot to the post by SL wasn't offside, until after it rebound from the post,isnt it? some people were calling it an offside shot for some reason on here,

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom