• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
He’s a proper Arsenal fan, we shouldn’t take that away from him only because we disagree with some of his opinions.
I do agree with many of his opinions believe it or not but his hunger for attention is embarrassing. Guys like Tom Canton, Deluded Gooner, DT also have opinions similar but they don't want their team to lose for the expense of winning cash bets

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What’s that got to do with that video exposing Lee Gunner?

Hadn't seen the video posted above, thought views after us losing was how he was making money before I watched it.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
He’s not on AFTV anymore, has his own platform. He was also saying Arteta isn’t better than Ole.

There’s a lot of them for a laugh. They are also easily identifiable by calling themselves *non-deluded* and *real*.

Like Turkish on AFTV who spent his entire interview after our community shield win insulting our players and lamenting how much better Aurier is than AMN.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
What’s wrong with making money on videos after Arsenal have lost? People like Robbie have been season ticket holders, and travelled the world watching their team long before there was making money from YouTube.
Got nothing against Robbie, DT, Troopz, Graham, Lee Judges, etc. These guys are cool

GDeep™

League is very weak
There’s a lot of them for a laugh. They are also easily identifiable by calling themselves *non-deluded* and *real*.

Like Turkish on AFTV who spent his entire interview after our community shield win insulting our players and lamenting how much better Aurier is than AMN.

Turkish is frustrated. Sometimes he’s negative at the wrong times like after us beating Liverpool, but his message is right, the club with Stan isn’t really going anywhere.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Troopz leaving is a big blow for AFTV, he done good numbers. I would normally watch those videos, even just for a time kill.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The difference is though, I'm sure nobody on this platform would laugh at their own team losing a european final like we did in Baku only to get 2oo quid
You’re getting smashed, the games over and you decide to have a bit of a break from tbe doom and pain... I’ve done a lot worse—I’m sure we all have.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What’s wrong with making money on videos after Arsenal have lost? People like Robbie have been season ticket holders, and travelled the world watching their team long before there was making money from YouTube.
Really hate to put it down to something as silly as playground jealousy (not it’s deep, bitter and twisted cousin) but I can’t think of any other reason why anyone would seemingly try so hard to convince themselves that what these guys are doing or have done, falls short on fandom moral standards. It really is bizarre.

GunnerUK

Doubt that. Robbie May have attended home and away games before AFTV but having the money to travel abroad watching Champions League fixtures, Pre season friendlies and tournaments while working as a Surveyor.

Questionable.!

Iceman10

Established Member

No problem with him doing what he is doing, the club has to be tough enough to handle this kind of periphery stuff, but he does go to extremes when he dismisses players like Bellerin in the way he does. With those standards he would be considering 60-70% of our squad as trash, and that is not a great starting point to have constructive prioritised thoughts for stepwise progression, instead of having high tendency to frequently end up with the same old “burn it all down” stuff. Don’t doubt he is a genuine Arsenal fan though.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom