• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What's the difference between social media Twitter, Instagram with AFTV? Without AFTV, it would still be the same as long as social medial exits.

This is true, also a big part of it is Arsenal being **** for a good few years now...if social media existed to the level it does now between 1996-2006, AFTV wouldn't be anywhere near as big, as we were a quality team back then, rival fans couldn't really laugh at us.

Probably since the year Leicester won the league it really went in to overdrive.

GoonerJay24

Come on, you can't blame fan channel for the incompetent board that running your club.

Yes the board aren't great but look where we were in 2015 compared to now? Winning Fa Cups, Challenging for titles, playing the best football in the league and champion's league football.

Ever since these guys came on the scene we've the decline is evident.

GoonerJay24

Wasn't their first season 2013/2014?

The first season we won a trophy at the new stadium :lol:

To be fair in their nascent years, AFTV didn't have much impact.

The toxicity began around 2015/2016 when they begun interviewing clowns like DT and Troopz.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
lol

I'd say they have definitely had some impact tbh. Even now, they are very very very reluctant to say Arteta out because they know how damaging they can be.

Speculation on my end, but I have been watching them more as my discontent grows and I am actually surprised by what I've been seeing recently.

Players such as Bellerin, Xhaka, Lacazette etc have been getting absolutely hammered, seems to be a lot of sympathy for Mikel.

Robbie's gone on this campaign to point out how many teams Arsenal players don't get to in combined 11s and stuff. Sounds a bit like you actually.

I've been rinsing the players before it was cool, since Wenger really. Annoys me how people see what I see like 5 years later.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I don't think you can blame Arsenal's downfall on AFTV tbh.

Highly paid executives and qualified staff should be able to outsmart the people who get interviewed. A lot of the blame belongs to the board.

Jack badmon

Yes the board aren't great but look where we were in 2015 compared to now? Winning Fa Cups, Challenging for titles, playing the best football in the league and champion's league football.

No the decline starts when you think you get a trophy for ‘playing the best football’ consider merely challenging for a title and merely participating in the champions league as a ****ing achievement brainwashed by Mr Wenger into paying the most expensive tickets to watch us do **** ALL, THIS IS THE PROBLEM WE HAVE ACCEPTED MEDIOCRITY FOR TOO LONG NOW. I’ve had enough

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Troopz was the one genuinely funny person on AFTV imo.

GoonerJay24

No the decline starts when you think you get a trophy for ‘playing the best football’ consider merely challenging for a title and merely participating in the champions league as a ****ing achievement brainwashed by Mr Wenger into paying the most expensive tickets to watch us do **** ALL, THIS IS THE PROBLEM WE HAVE ACCEPTED MEDIOCRITY FOR TOO LONG NOW. I’ve had enough

It's not mediocrity when you consider our transfer budget and financial challenges compared to City & Chelsea back then.

Wenger was holding the club together. Now he's gone we're in total free fall.

Jack badmon

It's not mediocrity when you consider our transfer budget and financial challenges compared to City & Chelsea back then.

Wenger was holding the club together. Now he's gone we're in total free fall.

Mediocrity is mediocrity doesn’t matter what excuse you make. Sick of merely participating in these elite competitions only to fade away when it mattered most, was that because of financial restraints? Our bottlejob
Mentality? Was Wenger not the highest paid manager for how long? As bad as it is now I would not go back given the choice.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Come on, you can't blame fan channel for the incompetent board that running your club.

People always try point fingers at someone, the manager, players, the fans, AFTV. But really it all comes down the Kroenke.

AFTV are kneejerk they're happy when we win mad when we lose, the chicken came first.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

You are already declining or getting worse each year since 2006. That's not AFTV fault.

Jack badmon

AFTV came as a result of our mediocrity it was not the cause of it. I swear fans support Arsenal Wenger FC not Arsenal FC. We should have been waving the white handkerchiefs in 2012.

GDeep™

League is very weak
DT has his own agenda. Went hard for Arteta and said we must trust the process, which he’s now being attacked for, so he can’t go anti Arteta and must still back the process - but instead he’s on this agenda of blaming players that are here from previous regimes. Which is not on, you can’t blame Mustafi, Özil, Holding etc for our on field problems. Even Bellerin was part of “the best defence in the PL” two weeks ago.

He’s saying the squad needs to be revamped, but we just signed 20 players :lol:

Watched some of the Moh interviews from recent weeks, guy seems to echo everything I post.

Generally though, the Arteta out noises are starting to come out on the channel. Think most have lost faith.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’ll say this also, some on the channel are outlandish for their own cause.

Robbie also knows what he’s doing when he asks people “if we lose to Burnley, surely Arteta...”.

It’s a show.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t blame AFTV for anything to do with Arsenal. It’s like people want to blame everything and everyone but the ownership.

Club has been on a steady decline for 15 years. Selling fake dreams to fans while charging them the highest prices in the country.

GoonerJay24

So you'd rather the club spent tons of money in the time we were paying off the stadium during the global financial crisis, for the club to be in massive debt? Don't be a plonker!

Obviously back then Wenger made some questionable decisions tactically but we still overperformed and were much better than the current Arsenal team.

Jack badmon

So you'd rather the club spent tons of money in the time we were paying off the stadium during the global financial crisis, for the club to be in massive debt? Don't be a plonker!

Obviously back then Wenger made some questionable decisions tactically but we still overperformed and were much better than the current Arsenal team.

Aston Villa are much better than the current team.

And yes I would have like to have seen us been far more ambitious than what was what was promised to us, again most expensive tickets in the league, giant club 13 league titles surely going out and signing an Eden Hazard isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom