• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

GoonerJay24

Aston Villa are much better than the current team.

And yes I would have like to have seen us been far more ambitious than what was what was promised to us, again most expensive tickets in the league, giant club 13 league titles surely going out and signing an Eden Hazard isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

Then your a fool, first thing to do in financial uncertainty is sustain the club's position.

We massively overachieved during that period. Now we can't get back in the top four and probably top six if we're not careful.

Jack badmon

Then your a fool, first thing to do in financial uncertainty is sustain the club's position.

We massively overachieved during that period. Now we can't get back in the top four and probably top six if we're not careful.

What do you mean financial uncertainty we made the decision to move to the Emirates :lol: we would have taken into account the affects it would have on expenditure etc. Your acting like we was the victim here we made the choice to get a shiny new stadium. Wenger pulled in the hypnosis of Top 4 trophyism to keep bums in seats but we have underachieved since 2006.

We still had one of the highest wage bills in the league, the problem then is the problem we have now it’s not lack of money it’s poor recruitment.

GunnerShy

Surely Troopz didn't travel to the other side of the pond to still talk arsenal and to sell Arteta out shirts likely made with slave labour.

I thought he was going over there to do something big

novar

Surely Troopz didn't travel to the other side of the pond to still talk arsenal and to sell Arteta out shirts likely made with slave labour.

I thought he was going over there to do something big
He's troopz, I don't know what you were expecting

I can't blame you for underrating the power of a clown with a megaphone to captivate a crowd, but it might be pretty much the future of advertising, the industry that makes the whole system run. These guys will only get richer and more important.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Fair enough – to be frank I've only seen bits and pieces. Seems to mainly be him and some buddies watching games + taking donations, not the meltdowns of old.
Keeps popping up on my YT homepage... good on him creating it with regular content pulling in the numbers. Thought thinks might have gone bad after what happened.

GunnerShy

He's troopz, I don't know what you were expecting

I can't blame you for underrating the power of a clown with a megaphone to captivate a crowd, but it might be pretty much the future of advertising, the industry that makes the whole system run. These guys will only get richer and more important.
Perhaps, in fairness I didn't know people still watched AFTV.

How many variations of the same clickbait interview can people watch before they get bored of it and switch off. A lot more than I can by the sounds of things

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Perhaps, in fairness I didn't know people still watched AFTV.

How many variations of the same clickbait interview can people watch before they get bored of it and switch off. A lot more than I can by the sounds of things
all the names from these channels branched off to YT & Twitch ... Claude followed the Rogan modal with guests having a long form discussion on Arsenal events

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom