• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The other difference between Unai and Arteta is that one was on track to get us to safety in lower midtable and the other isn't

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The other difference between Unai and Arteta is that one was on track to get us to safety in lower midtable and the other isn't
Both are not fit team with high expectations emery failed at psg and Arsenal. But he'll do well in clubs like Sevilla Villarreal clubs that not expecting to compete or expecting quick results

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Both are not fit team with high expectations emery failed at psg and Arsenal. But he'll do well in clubs like Sevilla Villarreal clubs that not expecting to compete or expecting quick results
Arteta hasn't even done well at Sevilla and Villarreal

I wouldn't trust him to manage an u6's league

Pop Tart

Established Member
There guy called James is the only one who talk sense he don't swear abuse . Lee Judge is ok too I'm glad Claude and Troopz are not there anymore.
Turkish is the one who talks most sense imo. Hard to argue with what he says about the club on and off the pitch. Lee and James are great as well. They have too many clowns over the intelligence

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta hasn't even done well at Sevilla and Villarreal

I wouldn't trust him to manage an u6's league
Yes that's why he shouldn't take this job it's too big for him big team have big egos and hard to manage and he been completely alone with this.

novar

Starting to feel the next meltdown will be from the main man himself, he seems more irritated, unable to stand these characters and this club. A practical lesson on how money doesn't get you happiness coming up maybe.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Starting to feel the next meltdown will be from the main man himself, he seems more irritated, unable to stand these characters and this club. A practical lesson on how money doesn't get you happiness coming up maybe.
What? Robbie?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Watched a bit of the DT interview. It’s officially dropped for him, we are done.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
What’s the deal with Ty? He’s definitely an individual with a disability of some form and I feel it’s crass making money out of his reactions and thoughts.

And why does DT talk like he’s a gangster? Is there more of an insufferable man on the planet apart from maybe Donald Trump?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
What’s the deal with Ty? He’s definitely an individual with a disability of some form and I feel it’s crass making money out of his reactions and thoughts.

And why does DT talk like he’s a gangster? Is there more of an insufferable man on the planet apart from maybe Donald Trump?

It's almost sad that they use someone like Ty for views. If he has a disability of some sort, which he must have looking at his video's, he should be protected from this.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude

Ty definitely has a bottom-decile IQ coupled with some other issues, but he doesn’t seem to be bothered at all by the negativity and perhaps even feeds off rising above it. Glad he’s making a few bucks to watch and talk Arsenal; it’s clearly a passion, albeit with an atypical approach (i.e. unyielding, bizarre positivity).

DT is a world-class tosser and also pretty ignorant re: all things Arsenal given the amount of time he invests (maybe because he stares at his phone all game). And to be fair to the ‘other DT,’ for all his faults, Trump is a ~billionaire playboy who decided “hey I’m going to be President” and did it, whereas AFTV’s DT has done jack**** beyond spewing ill-informed opinions and, despite being a 40+ white male, acting like a gangbanger on YouTube. IMO at least, it’s pretty difficult to come off as “hard” when you’re decked out in a team’s merchandise and spend all day whining about a game.

Last edited:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ty definitely has a bottom-decile IQ coupled with some other issues, but he doesn’t seem to be bothered at all by the negativity and perhaps even feeds off rising above it. Glad he’s making a few bucks to watch and talk Arsenal; it’s clearly a passion, albeit with an atypical approach.

DT is a world-class tosser and pretty ignorant re: all things Arsenal given the amount of time he invests (maybe because he stares at his phone all game). And to be fair to the ‘other DT,’ for all his faults, Trump is a ~billionaire playboy who decided “hey I’m going to be President” and did it, whereas AFTV’s DT has done jack**** beyond spewing ill-informed opinions and acting like a gangbanger on YouTube. IMO at least, it’s pretty difficult to come off as “hard” when you’re decked out in a team’s merchandise and spend all day whining about a game.
I would love to throw hands with that cvnt. Absolute tosser

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom