• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Top 5 seasons by Arsenal players since 1992/1993...

1.Thierry Henry...2003/2004.
2.Dennis Bergkamp...1997/1998.
3.Robert Pires...2001/2002.
4.Alexandre Lacazette...2018/2019.
5.Olivier Giroud...2015/2016.

...facts don't lie, Laca > Giroud...just though.
Is this strikers only? Regardless, ~#2 is RVP ‘11-‘12 in my book. Good argument for Alexis ‘16-‘17 at 2 or 3 as well.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wilshere couldn't be relied upon by 15/16 due to his injuries, Arteta and Flamini were past it and Ramsey had moved more towards an attacking midfielder by 2015...we only had 2 you could trust in Santi and Coq...why is it so hard for you to admit Arsène made a mistake, he doesn't make him not a great manager for us?
You're just keeping up that made up narrative. Wilshere was back in training, Arteta was 33 and Flamini 31. Santi and Coq were both fit. Ramsey could play CM without a problem. We had Özil at No 10 or Ox if necessary. We had potential for 8 quality players there and better options than today.

David Silva is 34 and no-one is calling Pep deluded for relying on 'past it' players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You're just keeping up that made up narrative. Wilshere was back in training, Arteta was 33 and Flamini 31. Santi and Coq were both fit. Ramsey could play CM without a problem. We had Özil at No 10 or Ox if necessary. We had potential for 8 quality players there and better options than today.

David Silva is 34 and no-one is calling Pep deluded for relying on 'past it' players.

Can you name me just one mistake that Arsène himself made during his time here, that was completely his fault?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Can you name me just one mistake that Arsène himself made during his time here, that was completely his fault?

@Makingtrax : "Jacket was quilty because it didn't find Arsène's hand."

tumblr_mfv5o56cde1s0l59ao1_250.gif

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Every manager makes mistakes, but no one else has managed 20 years in the top 4 on a shoestring.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

We’ve just evolved it.

I’ve noticed that if you bring up Giroud or David Luiz in any thread you can cause a 10 page argument straight away.
Not sure Luiz is as marmite as Özil, Xhaka, Laca and Giroud.

Most people agree he's a great ball player and not a half bad defender but is always liable to do something stupid once in a while. And we just have too many of that type at the moment.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
As an United fans, I would like to know what do you guys think about Lacazette's place for next season?

His hold up play is good but I often find Lacazette is lacking the consistency in his game. He's 29 already and for a club like Arsenal with high expectation from the fans, you need to have someone more consistent than this guy for 29 years old to be your regular attacker.

With his age, it's very unlikely he'll improve. I think his role is much better being as a squad option than regular, if you need money then may be selling him isn't a bad idea.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
As an United fans, I would like to know what do you guys think about Lacazette's place for next season?

His hold up play is good but I often find Lacazette is lacking the consistency in his game. He's 29 already and for a club like Arsenal with high expectation from the fans, you need to have someone more consistent than this guy for 29 years old to be your regular attacker.

With his age, it's very unlikely he'll improve. I think his role is much better being as a squad option than regular, if you need money then may be selling him isn't a bad idea.

I'm hoping his place next season is at another club. Should have gone last summer tbh!

Aevi

Hale End FC

Most people seem interested in selling him to either shift Auba centrally or get replaced by someone else. There seems to be interest from a couple clubs, so there is hope we could get a good fee out of him.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude

We’ll give you him for Greenwood

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
His pathetic header from that Bellerin cross wasn't even a surprise. Just sell this guy

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Feel sorry for him overall. Can tell he really cares. It's just not working, chances he knows he should score he doesn't

Bet he bangs them all in in training when pressures off

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We desperately need a striker who can hold the ball up, run in behind and gain yardage to relieve pressure. The ball never sticks to him. We need a forward who can pull the ball down in the air on his chest and run the line.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He was ok in the first half but he has to score that header and kill the game. He really faded in the second half. Typical Lacazette performance really.

Did more today than his previous games but again he gets chances we paid 50 M for and probably 40 M of those 50 M were specially for his finishing and end product in France. So we really really needed him to finish that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom