• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I thought he played well in the first half with the hold up play and passing, had that shot with his foot which resulted in a great save. He should of scored the header. I think he is decent backup but not anything more but it is probably best to get rid of him at the end of the season.
Martineli should have his starting spot

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unlucky not score today he easily getting frustrated when things not coming to him. Should done better with bellerin cross.

Guessing you'll be back being called a bun laca :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Physically he looked much better than I've seen him in ages, got into great scoring positions too.. Encouraging signs.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

P!ss off with your facts nonsense. They were just opinions and you know it. :lol:
I said and I said it clearly.

“Here are some facts I believe can't be argued with. Please let me know if I'm wrong.“

it’s literally one of the first sentences. So kindly **** off? If you want to ignore things I’ve said clearly just so you can try be an internet funny guy then don’t expect me to treat you with respect.

I’ll tell you to piss off then carry on with my day.

Gunner-Union

very clear to me we need an improvement as center forward. if pea is to stay and stay on the wing we need to sell laca and get edouard or dembele that are both better at hold up play and finishing and would just be a better fit for us all round imo

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He usually doesn’t get many chances to shoot but when he does he’s quite an emphatic finisher. The headed chance was a copy-cat of the one against Norwich. Why he didn’t head down I’ll never know. Surely the Arsenal video people would have talked him through with that missed chance.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Had his best game since the lockdown first half, but ultimately was culpable for us not killing the game when we were tearing them apart in the 1st half
Even the best strikers in the world operate at like a 25% conversion rate.

As frustrating as it is I learned to stop judging strikers from the big chances they miss (to an extent Ofc) and start judging them by how many big chances they get.

Should have done better with the header — I feel like a lot of strikers neglect their heading these days — but all in all I’m happy he’s starting to get on the end of things at least. The goals will come if that can be maintained.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even the best strikers in the world operate at like a 25% conversion rate.

As frustrating as it is I learned to stop judging strikers from the big chances they miss (to an extent Ofc) and start judging them by how many big chances they get.

Should have done better with the header — I feel like a lot of strikers neglect their heading these days — but all in all I’m happy he’s starting to get on the end of things at least. The goals will come if that can be maintained.

Some lovely little passes today...nearly had a classic pre-assist and actual assist for Saka, header was poor though (though Kasper denied him later with a great save) shame we couldn't have killed off the game in the first half, Laca would probably be getting some praise.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Played well in the first half and was gassed on the second, but that goes down to the restart and congested fixture list.

Hopefully he can add enough goals to his game, but I think he's done here.

One miss was down to Schmeichel doing great, but the other could've done more. It's not like Auba doesn't miss chances (Sp**s come to mind), but he put away his today.

At some point even his most ardent defenders need to realize that he's our third record signing and he needs to do more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom