• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
:lol:

Im not one for cussing players but he’s so sh*t I’m sorry. He’s forged a good career now that he’s given up on scoring completely and just supporting team mates now which was a good move for him.

However when I see people on here talking him up just makes my blood boil tbh. Too fresh in my memory.

Seems like a good guy and gave his all for us, I tend to prefer burly athletic players as well with my wrestling and body building background so you’d think I have time for him , but yeah nah so glad to see the back of him.

Only talk him up compared to Lacazette, still can’t see how you can hate Giroud but rate Laca. They are a similar level.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Its no secret that I dont rate Laca and would have sold him last summer but he has looked good in the last couple of games. I'm sure he'll start today, lets hope he takes his chances like he has recently.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Credit where it's true. A selfless performance in occupying Chelsea's defenders, even if he didn't get much yards on them. Could have been better on the ball but can't complain.
Good pressing and some good moves keeping possession. And occupy their defenders as you have said. Good performance.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Credit where it's true. A selfless performance in occupying Chelsea's defenders, even if he didn't get much yards on them. Could have been better on the ball but can't complain.

He's actually been pretty damn good under Arteta overall.
Wanted him sold before Arteta, not THAT sure anymore to be honest - it depends on the whole transfer window.

say yes

forum master baiter
Unless an unreal offer comes in, we should do everything we can to keep him and Auba for next season. The frontline is fine. We need to save what little powder we have for our midfield and defence instead.

He doesn’t score enough, but Auba has the goals covered, and Laca does so much else right up front. It’s clear Arteta loves him, and for good reason. He’s a great CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom