<

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ricardinho, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GDeep™

GDeep™ Has Never Seen Our New Signings Play

He’s a good squaddy. No top manager or team will start him though or try to fit him in with Auba.

2. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

It's all well and good they get on but it should never come above the needs of the club

29 next may so maybe a good time to cash-in if he sees himself above our current situation.

3. GDeep™

Think we’re stuck with him. Nobody wanted him when he was in his early 20s at Lyon, why would they want him now that he’s proven he’s not top quality.

RunTheTrap and hydrofluoric acid like this.
  4. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Atletico wanted him before their ban kicked in. Maybe there's still an interest there.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  5. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

I noticed people were praising those things more than anything he did on the pitch and realised people just wanted to feel like they were friends with the players.

6. RandomHero84

RandomHero84 Well-Known Member

Lucky we embody neither I suppose.

GDeep™ likes this.
  7. trippyhippy

trippyhippy Active Member

A lot of players have been getting stick for consistent mediocre performances but Lacazette is seemingly immune to it despite having a lower scoring rate than guys like Ashley Barnes. He literally seems to be getting slower/dumber on the ball as time goes on. I think it's confidence but it's getting annoying that all of our players need to be given constant confidence boosts. We seem to have hardly any players who truly believe in themselves apart from maybe Aubameyang and Leno.

Artisan and BigPoppaPump like this.
  8. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

When people were praising them for giving up penalties to help eachothers confidence other people were praising it to me it sounded pathetic. Henry, Bergkamp, RVP imagine guys like this needing a confidence boost from other players? Lacazette is always on the verge of tears weak player with a weak mentality.

9. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Players are human, everyone feels down at some point...Henry didn’t have the confidence to play as a striker, until Arsène give him constant support...Bergkamp refused to take pens after 1999, because he felt he let the team down in that semi final...and those were our two best ever!

10. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Henry was a young winger who got moved to ST of course he’s gonna need coaching and Bergkamo refusing to take penalties shows he’s stubborn at least.

Lacazette has a poor mentality. Also it’s difficult playing against Arsenal’s whiny fanbase too everyones on edge.

11. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

The fanbase has been through a lot in the 2010s, no doubt about that.

12. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Yeah it’s stressful being an Arsenal fans. Our transfer seem to always flop too. Wish we had a new scouting team.

Riou likes this.
  13. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

WheN Lacazette wAs boRnEd I weNt to thE hospitAL and told thEm he wouLd GrOw up to be a sh1t footballer - I am aHead of the curve! But the doKtoR juSt said I wAs a cvnt and he was going to call seKuRitY

14. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Still hold him in high regard and believe in him. Come on Alex.

Riou likes this.
  15. Furious

Furious Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Lacazette, like his fans, blaming anyone but himself.

No wonder Deschamps picks the superior Ben Yedder.

16. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Our player of the season yesteryear, love it.

17. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

lol

18. Furious

Furious Emery Gone, Telly Back On

What happened to @drippin btw?

Bloke was constantly attacking posters on Emery and Lacazette up until it all went south for both.

Toby Andrl, Artisan, krengon and 3 others like this.
  19. GDeep™

Just need an Emery win or Laca goal to bring him out of the woodwork, it’s been a long wait for him, poor lad.

20. Steps

Steps Well-Known Member

Love Lacazette, and still a fan, but the idea that somehow the International Break is going to solve everything is 1ridiculous. It didn't help last month or the one before that either.

It would be nice to see the squad use this time to rally around each other and the coach but with so many going out, I doubt that is going to happen. Per this article, the following players will be away from the team.

Nelson
    Willock
    Torreira
    Martinez
    Aubameyang
    Pepe
    Leno
    Guendouzi
    Kolasinac
    Xhaka
    Martinelli

So yeah, maybe Laca can use the time to kick-on with Unai, but ****-all is getting done this break. We will lose to Soton and hear the same excuses in the post-match interviews.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.