• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A bit iffy on his goal record as it's in Ligue 1, also doesn't seem to have developed as much as I thought he would when I first heard of him like 4 years ago.

He does seem like one of the better options out there though, also offers something different to Giroud which is what Wenger appears to be looking for.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
That guy (no idea on reliability) is also saying that Laca is interested in Arsenal and that the basic fee before bonuses would be 45m Euros.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Could see why Wenger would be interested as Lacazette could easily play alongside Giroud too. Which is something that is clearly in Wenger's plans after Vardy's comments.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I don't understand all the hate about Lacazette.

Sure he's not world class but he's more talented than Vardy & also younger.

he's a very good striker. he's no Suarez but I don't think there are much better strikers available than him.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yep, going rate for strikers. Martial had never (and still hasn't )scored 20 goals in a season but still went for probably more or around the same figure. Mind you, this was before Brexit, so it's interesting to see what happens.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
I don't understand all the hate about Lacazette.

Sure he's not world class but he's more talented than Vardy & also younger.

he's a very good striker. he's no Suarez but I don't think there are much better strikers available than him.

Think we just need to give up our 'world class striker' search, because it's not going to happen, for whatever reason.

Lacazette will enable us to play fluid, fast paced attacking football again - like we saw with Walcott up front last season. I can't wait any longer to replace Giroud, I just want this suffering to end.

D

Dial Square 1886

Are we really interested though?

Doubt it.

We are always the club that news outlets chuck in their article whenever this kind of player might be on the move.

Lyrix7z-x

Even though i don't really fancy him, if we can get him for 40 Mio Euro's along with a young, talented striker like Gabriel or Vietto for 20 Mio we would have a competitive attack. Still less of a gamble than paying 60 Mio for Lukaku, Morata.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Even though i don't really fancy him, if we can get him for 40 Mio Euro's along with a young, talented striker like Gabriel or Vietto for 20 Mio we would have a competitive attack. Still less of a gamble than paying 60 Mio for Lukaku, Morata.
If we get him, we better keep a spot for a kid from the academy.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Martial had never (and still hasn't )scored 20 goals in a season but still went for probably more or around the same figure. Mind you, this was before Brexit, so it's interesting to see what happens.

He is a left-winger and will probably never be an out and out #9.

18 goals in his first season at age 19/20 nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom