• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

The comparison with La Liga isn't really relevant because it is widely considered to be a league with less competition from lower teams, and less physically demanding.

If you look at www.whoscored.com, you'll see that Sanchez's combined minutes across League and Champions league this season is more than any of those 8 players. The Chelsea and Liverpool players get a rest midweek when Arsenal play in the Champions League.

Pretty stupid choice of players to compare.

It still means these players are playing the important games. When fit last season how often did Hazard and Costa get rest? More than Sanchez? Or when Chelsea won the league?

We have rested Sanchez in games where we could have afford too.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
It still means these players are playing the important games. When fit last season how often did Hazard and Costa get rest? More than Sanchez? Or when Chelsea won the league?

We have rested Sanchez in games where we could have afford too.

You had 8 chances to make a point...you picked 8 players and all of them have played less than Sanchez this year. Sanchez also played all the way to the Copa America final in the summer...

Malky

Established Member
Fit? Not fit? Either way it looks like hes playing, so I'm just going to start praying like mad that he makes it back to London fit and healthy to play against United.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Playing from the beginning - together with Vidal. Hopefully they not only play because it is an important match and they are not 100% fit..

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Always going to start being in 5th place... He has to play & they have to play him. The club vs country debate no question with the South Americans & rightly so. Could be a big night for them with Argentina also playing Colombia.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
7 minutes in and he's flying about like a madman. Looks absolutely fine, or even 'fit'. Or 'injury free', to be more accurate.

so this idiotic debate is finally over. alexis is fit and in full form. period.

just to be clear, to some delusional gooners, alexis rates the world cup higher than any epl trophy. deal with it or just sell him and see how that comes

Relic

Is the Chile match finished or half time?

Also whenever Alexis misses a game or two opposition beware.

GunnerShy

Best news possible really. Especially because Alexis can have a tendency to score goals in clumps. The industry is always there, but his finishing and sharpness ebbs and flows a little bit through the season, so hopefully with his confidence up he is about to go on a run.

That said, with the long haul flight home, minor injury and a game in a few days he is no doubt at a higher risk of re-injuring his leg.

But for mine, Wenger probably has to risk him at Old Trafford, because picking up 3 points there would be huge for us.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Well, I'm still concerned but that certainly took it down a notch.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He is like Ronaldo with an internal desire to play and win. I seriously hope we land the silverware he deserves.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He is like Ronaldo with an internal desire to play and win. I seriously hope we land the silverware he deserves.

Which we all deserve.

Love Alexis, and I hope he decides to stay. But if we dont win silverware and he decides to go then so be it.

One thing is for certain in my mind. In Wenger, Sanchez and Özil have the best manager to push them levels up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom